We Are 1/125 To Win Tonight’s Game On SkyBet

hammer17

Official Ticketer
29BAD44B-71B5-4FE0-9CFB-0ECD9B3FC1AA_zpsouxasifo.png

I don’t think I’ve ever seen such short odds on a game....ever

Definitely not pre-match odds, no! Crazy.

That said, 1/125 and 33/1 don't really balance out!

I've seen worse prices that that. Some of the Finniskh Kakkonen, Estonian Mesitriliiga, Australian state league and international games reach ridiculous odds.

seen in the bookies yesterday william hill on the machines you can get rangers to win in the first 15 mins of the game is 6-5

I'd go as far to say as they were probably the worst team I have seen us play in a competitive match.

Yet at HT I would have taken a 0-0 to get back to Ibrox unscathed as that pitch was a horrorshow.

Definitely not pre-match odds, no! Crazy.

That said, 1/125 and 33/1 don't really balance out!

Rangers - 1/125 = 99% chance
St Josephs - 33/1 = 2.9% chance
Draw - 12/1 = 7.69% chance

It's bet to about 110%, more competitive bookies would be about 106% (For some reason the casual punter always flocks to Skybet) but yeah, if they bet the outcomes to 100% they wouldn't make any money.

Got a wad on clean sheet @ 1/2 earlier in the week, so don’t be surprised to see a Roberto Carlos esque free kick from St Joes 90+3

Rangers - 1/125 = 99% chance
St Josephs - 33/1 = 2.9% chance
Draw - 12/1 = 7.69% chance

It's bet to about 110%, more competitive bookies would be about 106% (For some reason the casual punter always flocks to Skybet) but yeah, if they bet the outcomes to 100% they wouldn't make any money.

My point is that there isn’t a 3% chance they’ll beat us. It’s less than 1%.

Usually the bookies just blank out the odds when they go that high for the team

Back