We are better

Spot on and yesterday was a perfect example.

A dreadful Aberdeen side should have been put to the sword but wasn't and as such the last 30 minutes was spent praying there wasn't a slip up from one of our players that would present the Sheep with an equaliser.

We continually struggle to convincingly finish of sides after opening the scoring and the longer we go without scoring that all important 2nd goal the more nervous the team becomes.

The most important thing about yesterday was getting the 3 points but it doesn't hide the fact that we still have not found an answer on how to open a packed defence. We huffed and puffed, moved the ball this way and that at an ever decreasing pace and created very little threat - where is the playing at pace? where is the incisive pass?

I know it is early days but saw nothing yesterday (and also the 1st 45 last week against Coventry) that convinces me that we will not struggle once again when we encounter the low block.

We took 4 off Motherwell last week.

As long as we continue to win and not concede, we'll be there when it matters.

We are better defensively and in midfield, but they definitely have the better attack and scoring options.

They will wipe the floor with the rest of the teams in the league as they have shown they can do with ease,we have to match that not killing the game off yesterday am not sure that will happen we need atleast 3 or 4 decent signings

To be fair Hamilton had a pop but they'll put 11 players against us then theyll run up field shoot from 40 yard and hit camera man bobble over pie woman hit goldson then it will go in

To be fair - the way to beat Celtic is to go at them. If you sit in they'll punish you.

We're the opposite, if you come at us we'll punish you. If you sit in, you can nick it.

We need more goals from other areas, they have players like christie, forrest, mcgregor who get double figures or close to that most seasons
Hopefully Kent, Hagi and Aribo can get at least 10 goals each this season.

There defence is woeful, an on form Kent, Hagi and Aribo will run riot with the 2 CB’s... Ping pong is decent going forward but never a defender, Taylor is pish and bronaldo looks done,add a new keeper into the mix or keep Bain and we should scud them massively.

and if they punt paintball eddy the goals will dry up..

They will wipe the floor with the rest of the teams in the league as they have shown they can do with ease,we have to match that not killing the game off yesterday am not sure that will happen we need atleast 3 or 4 decent signings
Even though we pumped Motherwell 4-0 ?

We need to learn to break down sides that sit in and defend doggedly. That said, Hamilton are not a side that do that anyway, they do try to play football.

We still lack a goal threat.

I really wish Morelos was gone for good money so we can address this as he’s not the solution.

We are not better. Can't be doing with gum bumping nonsense like this. As it stands they cunts have us on toast. Heartbreaking but true. Only one team can stop them. Better mentality, particularly against hammer throwers is needed.

Some of the knicker wetting on here is beyond belief honestly why do some support a club....if winning was so easy what would be the point....way to many needy mtf within the support. Stop worrying about what could happen in a bad way and get behind the team with a positive attitude if not I can't see why you bother

The knicker wetting is warranted they are going for 10 with a much stronger squad,we need to strengthen the squad and quick. am not worrying am fcking panicking the prospect of them winning is unthinkable,we have to stop them at all costs,I will always support the team but this is the biggest season since we through winning 10 away towards the end of that season,on a positive that year I was convinced we would have won 10 and they stoped us with a lesser team,csn only live and pray we delivery 55 this season

hamilton have about 4 players in their entire squad aged 26 or older... can see them (finally) going down this year.

Quite a few people getting carried away, it was a Hamilton side averaging 22 years old in age, at home. They were also having a go which gave them loads of space to attack

The knicker wetting is warranted they are going for 10 with a much stronger squad,we need to strengthen the squad and quick. am not worrying am fcking panicking the prospect of them winning is unthinkable,we have to stop them at all costs,I will always support the team but this is the biggest season since we through winning 10 away towards the end of that season,on a positive that year I was convinced we would have won 10 and they stoped us with a lesser team,csn only live and pray we delivery 55 this season
They are going for one!

We have proved we can beat them but we need to prove we can also put the so called lesser teams to bed as well. I hope this is the year we shut all the doubters up and shove 55 down every one of their throats.

Reactions: VMS
Right now we are not better. One off victories in the league against them wins you nothing. I wish we stop this shite and wait to see if we are the real deal. We have failed every time we have been bummed up with this rubbish. I didn't see much difference yesterday other than the sheep had zero up front.

Back