We are down to it now.

I’d rather we won it rather than them lose and us crowned champions. Obviously I don’t want them to win any game but it would be better if we clinched it on the park. As someone said above, if anyone is to score a winner for Dundee United, it has to be Nicky Clark

If they slip up, we walk out onto their field as champions.

If they keep winning they have a chance to stop us winning it there. Surely they'll back themselves...

I genuinely would take it anyway we get it. It would be good to win it against them as a final insult but I will delighted whenever it’s finished

I want Buff to score an offside goal at sharkhead in the 98th minute or failing that an own goal by Lego so we can tell him he scored the goal that won Rangers the league ;)

You're not the first to say this but I find it really odd. Why the fascination with Brown or offside goals?

We've scored great goals and played some excellent football. That's how we're winning the League and let's clinch it that way.

You're not the first to say this but I find it really odd. Why the fascination with Brown or offside goals?

We've scored great goals and played some excellent football. That's how we're winning the League and let's clinch it that way.
Amen.

The Dundee Utd connection is quite ironic.

We lost the ten in 1998, although we won at Tannadice on the last day of the season.

How wonderful to win and they drop points at the very same dump this time around?

I want it won asap.

We go to the scum hut as champions the shackles are off and so is the pressue. In that case, we will tow them. Referee permitting.

What the ones I know fear more than us winning it at the San Saville is Scotty Arfield scoring the one that wins it there. Now that would be a sight to behold.

Get the full squad out in the drill yard and everyone practicing their salute as anyone can score so it's better to be prepared.

I want Buff to score an offside goal at sharkhead in the 98th minute or failing that an own goal by Lego so we can tell him he scored the goal that won Rangers the league ;)
Anyway we have bigger fish to fry and more important things to worry about in Europe, this league championship is just a bit of a distraction now for us, the gap is so big i'm actually bored with it :)it would be different if we had a decent challenge...any kind of challenge but we welcome the chase none the less, let's get it won and then concentrate on Europe, we have a treble to win.

Mmmmm.

I want to win it as soon as possible but preferably at Ibrox. No doubt if we win it at the Chamber of Secrets the football will take second billing to the usual “controversy”, “shame game” etc front and back pages.

I want to win it as soon as possible but preferably at Ibrox. No doubt if we win it at the Chamber of Secrets the football will take second billing to the usual “controversy”, “shame game” etc front and back pages.
The f*ck you on about man, there's nae crowd :))

Sorry bud, that be nice but, frankly, the sooner the better.
Not overly disagreeing but your post seems to suggest you have some concerns about us not getting over the line. Surely even with the decade we have just had nobody can be thinking we can throw this away?

Personally happy to win it but I’d love to win it at their dump. So long as we keep winning we will be champions in a couple of weeks regardless.

Dundee Utd will have it all to play for on Sunday should we beat St Mirren the previous day. They'll be 4 points behind them with two to play for a place in the top six.
I can see us being crowned Champions on the Sunday, but only if we also win the Livi game before all that.

Why would we want Shankland to do it ? hopefully we do it on the pitch although I contradict myself because I said I want them to lose every game.
Normally I want them pumped at whatever they are doing, however on this occasion it would be fitting if we deliver the fatal blow.

Not overly disagreeing but your post seems to suggest you have some concerns about us not getting over the line. Surely even with the decade we have just had nobody can be thinking we can throw this away?

Personally happy to win it but I’d love to win it at their dump. So long as we keep winning we will be champions in a couple of weeks regardless.
That’d be ridiculously pessimistic shitbaggery!
I just can’t be bothered with pre-planning this type of stuff.
Worse, thinking we can plan anybody else’s!
I know it’s a bit of fun but it’s just not for me.
The serious bit though, is that once we get the league done we can rest our first team for a full out assault in the Europa.

If it was a Dundee United player I'd rather it was Nicky Clark.

I'd rather we won it on the pitch though rather than them dropping points, but I'll take it either way.
We have won it on the pitch, we have more points than our nearest challengers

I would urge all bears to enjoy it when the time comes

I cant believe in a few weeks all of us are going to get to the promised land. What we've been through, and it only took us four years to get a grip, which in itself is amazing.

I cant, and won't accept we've won the league, ill be like a vietnam veteran all confused.

Its one of my greatest days when it comes.

Back