We are getting closer, their Fans are starting to "out" themselves

Between the boot at Celtic and the FARE tweet, the cracks are showing.
They know 55 is coming, their sectarian bile is simmering its going to boil over, they are going to snap and out themselves all over the place . Stay calm bears, revenge is sweet!
This is, of course, true but is only half the story.

The other, more sinister half, is that it's open season, in the People's Republic of Scotland, on anyone showing Protestant, Unionist, Loyalist or Tory leanings.

Ever since the sensible people of Scotland told the empty-headed Natters, "No thanks" they have been gunning for us so to see people in supposedly responsible and high-profile roles using abusive terms is not in the least bit surprising.

I am the last one to be a conspiracy theorist but the demonisation of the Rangers support is absolutely no accident.

This is, of course, true but is only half the story.

The other, more sinister half, is that it's open season, in the People's Republic of Scotland, on anyone showing Protestant, Unionist, Loyalist or Tory leanings.

Ever since the sensible people of Scotland told the empty-headed Natters, "No thanks" they have been gunning for us so to see people in supposedly responsible and high-profile roles using abusive terms is not in the least bit surprising.

I am the last one to be a conspiracy theorist but the demonisation of the Rangers support is absolutely no accident.
Hopefully even more Bears will vote to make sure wee nippy and her cronies get even less seats tomorrow.

We need everyone out to vote tomorrow to show the Scottish Nazi Party that we will no longer tolerate their ignorant, bigoted politics. They have tried to split up our country with their Nazi views. Only we can effect change. Let us do it and push our country forward.
fucking right lib dems for me today to try and get their speaker wee fat lady's front bottom that he is ousted

Apparently FTP is sectarian but FTH isn't...

Hun is clearly used as a derogatory term to describe a Rangers fan, or by extension due to the religious ties associated with Celtic, a Protestant.

Why is this now blatant sectarian behaviour (the young 'lady' employed by Celtic prime example) not being cracked down on as it would be if reference made to a 19th Century Terrorist or the Pope?

Maybe I'm simplifying it but there's a glaring difference on how it's portrayed and punished.

We just need to win something.

Couldn’t care less what they do. Agree they will implode, but until it happens they are just laughing at us.

Stopping their tainted 10 will trump everything thats happened the past 8 years.

Treble trebles etc wont matter as all anyone will remember is we stopped them getting the tainted 10iar, something they have built their entire lives around and have been signing that 10iar song the season after we went down the divisions.

It will destroy them like never before.

Stopping their tainted 10 will trump everything thats happened the past 8 years.

Treble trebles etc wont matter as all anyone will remember is we stopped them getting the tainted 10iar, something they have built their entire lives around and have been signing that 10iar song the season after we went down the divisions.

I believe that would be the first documented case of 60,000 people spontaneously combusting.

Imagine how you felt Sunday evening / Monday morning and times that despair by thousands.

That's what it would be like for them.

Hun is clearly used as a derogatory term to describe a Rangers fan, or by extension due to the religious ties associated with Celtic, a Protestant.

Why is this now blatant sectarian behaviour (the young 'lady' employed by Celtic prime example) not being cracked down on as it would be if reference made to a 19th Century Terrorist or the Pope?

Maybe I'm simplifying it but there's a glaring difference on how it's portrayed and punished.
I think their lawyers argue ‘context’. They say the term hun relates to Atilla’s people - violent and invading - and has nothing to do with religion.
Kinda hard to argue the same about the pope. Unless, it was argued, that it relates to the English goalkeeper, for example.
Or some other bullshit excuse.

I think their lawyers argue ‘context’. They say the term hun relates to Atilla’s people - violent and invading - and has nothing to do with religion.
Kinda hard to argue the same about the pope. Unless, it was argued, that it relates to the English goalkeeper, for example.
Or some other bullshit excuse.

In all honesty FTP is a completely unnecessary thing to be spouting.

What is an issue though is the use of the words 19th Century Terrorist and hun. It has been declared the 19th Century Terrorist is a synonym for tramp fans and Irish catholics. It is not, although in practice that is how we use it. But no such declaration is made for the word hun which in practice they use to describe Rangers fans and Protestants.

Any society that allows this differentiation is well fecked.

In all honesty FTP is a completely unnecessary thing to be spouting.

What is an issue though is the use of the words 19th Century Terrorist and hun. It has been declared the 19th Century Terrorist is a synonym for tramp fans and Irish catholics. It is not, although in practice that is how we use it. But no such declaration is made for the word hun which in practice they use to describe Rangers fans and Protestants.

Any society that allows this differentiation is well fecked.
I couldn’t tell you what the word 19th Century Terrorist means. It’s always just been a term I’ve heard followed by Bastard and aimed at Tim’s.

Hun gets used by fans of other clubs to us and they can’t all be saying it, surely, due to us being protestant. And I’ve heard it said we used to call Tim’s it in the 60’s70’s.

I couldn’t tell you what the word 19th Century Terrorist means. It’s always just been a term I’ve heard followed by Bastard and aimed at Tim’s.

Hun gets used by fans of other clubs to us and they can’t all be saying it, surely, due to us being protestant. And I’ve heard it said we used to call Tim’s it in the 60’s70’s.

We absolutely did mate. You are right.

The other clubs fans use ‘hun’ as a synonym for Rangers if not Protestants and they’ve picked it up from the tramps.

So all the graffiti over Belfast saying 'Kill All Huns' or KAH is not sectarian, as it only refers to Rangers supporters. I'm sure that was a great comfort to the hundreds of innocent Protestants murdered by Republican Death Squads simply for being Protestant. They were actually mistaken for being Rangers supporters. That make it alright then.

The pope thing perplexes me. This current one seems inoffensive, so there's no point in singing about the old guy. Is the Queen as head of a church given the same protection? I'm not at all religious so I don't know if there's a difference between the two.

Stop trying so hard to defend wee Caitlin's use of this sectarian slur.

She's got an entire diaspora behind her.

The only way hun will ever be taken as a sectarian word in this country, is if we turn it round onto them. Then suddenly a clamour will emerge to have the word banned on sectarian reasons.

Back