We Are Getting Short Changed Now

Warrers

Thousands of fans yet again subjected to dross. No sign of movement on the manager front. The board have chucked this season in November imo. Imagine we did the same? Fucking shocking

Seems that way and it is very hard to remain positive.
I really can't see a way forward as the players quite clearly have no appetite for s fight .

Thousands of fans yet again subjected to dross. No sign of movement on the manager front. The board have chucked this season in November imo. Imagine we did the same? Fucking shocking
We will probably still sell out our away allocation , home crowds have already dropped going by the empty seats at the Hamilton game

The sad thing is we were still within touching distance of celtic when Pedro left.

Now we are caught up in the pack and will struggle to get out it.

I think a number of players have given up, well that combined with being sent out without even a plan A.

what a fucking shambles the club we love is and its down to the board again they are walking blindly from one mess to the other

Lack of leadership from boardroom to dressing room. We've also had numerous injuries which have highlighted the lack of investment in our squad. Think about our team last night. It was pretty much Warburton's failed team out there. We really miss Alves, cardosso and Dorrans. They aren't going to win us the league, but they should get us second. Without them we are mid table, at best.

The sad thing is we were still within touching distance of celtic when Pedro left.

Now we are caught up in the pack and will struggle to get out it.

I think a number of players have given up, well that combined with being sent out without even a plan A.

Said it the day Caixinha left. Two games later and it's fucked.

Been taking for a ride, again.

It's sheer negligence from the board. They don't seem to have a fûcking clue.

They deserve an absolute grilling at next weeks AGM on why our club is a circus.

I hope those in attendance make our feelings known.

Pedro was an astonishingly dreadful appointment; you could tell right from the minute his name was mentioned.

How he ended up getting the nod was staggering really and this protracted farce dithering around trying to find a replacement just intensifies the feeling that the board are really struggling.

Unless there’s some big news at the AGM next week, I’m really beginning to fear for us now.

Back