We are still in a good position!

SpainLoyal4567

Our next league game is Motherwell at Ibrox, i'm expecting a reaction, 3-0 win atleast, The scum play at Pittodrie and could easily drop points, we've seen how pish they are away from home this season!

Would we have accepted this position pre 2012? How many times were we behind they cretins at this stage and still won it!

We have so many entitled maniacs in our support that I honestly believe a lot of them don't watch football outside Rangers, nor understand the principles of the modern game.

Social media is to blame for this. Just because someone shouts the loudest, doesn't mean they are right. After the bheasts game, young boys game and Sunday, some utterly embarrassing stuff has appeared.

It's going to be a long season, and even longer if the idiots keep it up each time we drop points.

we’ll probably be top again come the weekend, then get knocked off again and so on.

If we are to win the league I think we’ll have to win at Parkhead. Our performances away from home need to improve if that’s to happen.
Still think we’ll do it.....

It's still way too early in the season for anyone to get over excited one way or the other.

There will be unexpected dropped points aplenty during the season, for both us and the scum. Equally, there will be disappointments when we hope they will drop points and the scum will breeze through a difficult away fixture.

So, buckle up everyone, because this is going to fry our nerves this season :D

I fully expect a reaction I've no fear for us at Ibrox,but we have to be a lot stronger in our away games, preferably as good as we've been at home. Good thing is we've the likes of Kent and Jack coming back and I'd be inclined to give GS A run of games,surely he'd be a lot fresher than Arfield has been.

I am looking at the positives.

We are joint top of the league, in the group stages of the EL and in the semi-final of the League Cup.

All this with our right back handing out goals like sweeties, Ojo looking like he can't be arsed, Scott Arfield looking permanently jet lagged and our star signing on the treatment table.

If we can fix these three issues and keep Kent fit then I'll be happy.

Long way to go

However, everyone knows Aberdeen will lie down again to Celtic

I know that it's usually the case not to expect any help from the mutton molesters when they play them but I really think they will win on Sunday and will be having a bet on them to do just that.
We will be top again on Sunday even if it's only goal difference but I think we'll be top on points as well.

Not a chance the sheep will do anything other than get pumped off them. Let's just deal with Motherwell professionally and effectively and put Sundays debacle to bed.

Under normal circumstances you would expect us to score more against Motherwell at home than the yahoos at Pittodrie.

However these two filth teams have a history of match fixing when it suits both of them. If the yahoos score anymore than 3 away to them we know the fix is on.

I think we could well be back top of the league again come Sunday evening but going on previous years I don't think there's any way the yahoos could "easily" drop points up in sheep land.
Here's hoping we hit Motherwell for 7 like we did last season.

The season will most likely be nip and tuck but people are correct to complain about the same mistakes that players and management team make, be it players making the same mistakes or strange substitues and/or team selections.

On a side not, there's absolutely no chance Aberdeen are taking anything from the tims. I'll drop down dead of shock if they do.

They will beat the sheep no problem. Sheep roll over for them every time

As for us its just important we win after a tough game Thursday and come through injury free

Who's top if they win 2-1 and we win 3-2?

I can only think that they'd go top on alphabetical order unless disciplinary points gets introduced at that point or something?

They'd still bang on about being top of the league if they got there on default based on alphabetical order, you just know it.

I can only think that they'd go top on alphabetical order unless disciplinary points gets introduced at that point or something?

They'd still bang on about being top of the league if they got there on default based on alphabetical order, you just know it.
Online it says for the English premier league that if both teams have the same goal difference and goals scored they would share the same position.

God knows what rule the Spl will have

Aberdeen will run them very close I reckon. Then once the first 15 mins are out the way I’d imagine the tims will take 4 or 5 off them.

I agree with the OP, I expect a reaction.

I can understand the frustration of Sunday, it wasn’t good enough, but the hysterical over reaction from some was as predictable as it was embarrassing.

nothing wrong with constructive criticism but some of the nonsense was outrageous. You would think we lost 3-0.

If you told me by October we would be joint top (with only 1 loss and draw) and in the Europa League groups I would hav bitten your hand off.

But I do think we have serious issues with our away performances

We are still in a good position, I agree.

5 away games to the hardest places to go in December will be our real test.

get through that with about 10-12 points and we’ll be gravy.

generous start back after the break, and not so generous for the mentally challengeds.

this seasons gonna go all the way.

buckle up.

That’s the problem with a lot of our fans. The highs are astronomical for them which means the lows are unbearable.

The lows then negate the general performance of the team over a run of games, which has only seen us lose twice all season.

That’s why Tav, Ojo, Aribo etc all get it in the neck to such a ridiculous degree despite being ever present in a winning team. “Sell him”, “strip him of the captaincy”.

There’s nothing constructive in that whatsoever, because it completely disregards the excellent work these much maligned players have already done for us.

Fickle doesn’t even cover it.

We should expect a reation on Thursday and next Sunday and the team selection is made on Merit,no more favourites or out of form players being selected,personally I would have Arfield in mid field with Davis and Jack(if fit) and Stuart taking up Arfield's position further forward Kent in for Ojo no other changes are required IMO WATP

We should expect a reation on Thursday and next Sunday and the team selection is made on Merit,no more favourites or out of form players being selected,personally I would have Arfield in mid field with Davis and Jack(if fit) and Stuart taking up Arfield's position further forward Kent in for Ojo no other changes are required IMO WATP
Arfield is one of the most woefully out of form players in the squad.

We have so many entitled maniacs in our support that I honestly believe a lot of them don't watch football outside Rangers, nor understand the principles of the modern game.

Social media is to blame for this. Just because someone shouts the loudest, doesn't mean they are right. After the bheasts game, young boys game and Sunday, some utterly embarrassing stuff has appeared.

It's going to be a long season, and even longer if the idiots keep it up each time we drop points.

I agree with this entirely and pretty much said the same on the thread about McCrorie being recalled from his loan spell.

We will drop more points this season, that's football, that's the reality of the sport we love.

Arfield is one of the most woefully out of form players in the squad.
IMO He's being asked to do way too much and if he was put back into the mid field he wouldn't have to do so much running just like against Aberdeen where he was very effective and he had Stuart in front of him ,that's what I'm suggesting

IMO He's being asked to do way too much and if he was put back into the mid field he wouldn't have to do so much running just like against Aberdeen where he was very effective and he had Stuart in front of him ,that's what I'm suggesting
I agree that he seems to be far more effective in midfield.

I actually fancy the sheep to takes points off the tims on Sunday.Its long overdue and they had a good win away to Motherwell last weekend.
I hope you're right but I won't be banking on it. We've seen first hand how poor they are. And they are terrified of the filth.

No danger the sheep will take points off them this Sunday.

It's down to us to do our job, Motherwell coming off a poor result as well.

There seems to be a degree of either inexperience or ignorance in our support, yeah it’s been a while since we had a genuine title race, but it’s not that hard to remember for anyone over 20 that generally league winning seasons are a bit of a rollercoaster. That’s why I took issue with “we shall not be moved” being sung at the last home game. It wasn’t even 1/4 of the way in & to me is a bit tin pot

they’ll go ahead of us
We will go ahead of them
And repeat

I don’t think there’s a lot between us as teams, consistency is key against smaller teams, as we’ve already show, Old Firm results aren’t as pivotal as some think because both teams will drop points throughout the remainder of the season.
don’t see Aberdeen laying a glove on Celtic though, they’re in massive decline imo having lost the likes of Shinnie and Lowe as well as having had somewhat of an injury crisis

Our next league game is Motherwell at Ibrox, i'm expecting a reaction, 3-0 win atleast, The scum play at Pittodrie and could easily drop points, we've seen how pish they are away from home this season!
Here we go again , we will win easy and Celtic will drop points !!

Back