We are the best team in SPL

The Barrel

It's now beyond doubt.

We had months of "Youse just took advantage of us not playing well" but it's surely now clear that we have best manager, coaching, tactics and players?

Will we start to receive praise we deserve for our style, goals and discipline?

This isn't 'Celtic throwing away' anything...we won this.

they were never a good side, they simply had a false mentality due to not having much in the way of competition - this has been proven by their diabolical European campaigns

however we have proven again and again that we're competitive in europe, but our mentality in the league wasn't quite there - now it is, so we're a good side

It's now beyond doubt.

We had months of "Youse just took advantage of us not playing well" but it's surely now clear that we have best manager, coaching, tactics and players?

Can't agree

We only got two players in the old firm select not so long ago.

I read that somewhere.

It’s not even a debate but the fact the unwashed will not and can not accept makes it all the better.They have bought into the hype about them having superior players and financial advantage and the longer the keep believing that then I say carry on

The mentally challengeds mantra is, "we threw it away". They didn't, we battered them into submission, our superiority forced them into areas where they are uncomfortable and they've dropped more points because of it.

For a club with the most expensive players and the highest wage bill to claim otherwise is pathetic. Their lack of professionalism, poor play and abject stupidity isn't our fault.

The mentally challengeds, for all their best intentions, are not a patch on this Rangers side. Our strength, professional approach, skill and determination put the scum to the sword, nothing else.

If we get through against Antwerp, I’d really fancy a tie against one of the English sides

We’d definitely go into the tie as underdogs but I honestly think we could beat Man Utd, Spurs or Leicester

Rangers have never had a good team. Every one of our 54 league wins so far have been purely due to Celtic being pish. And referees of course. And Jim Farry.

Last edited:
We beat Porto last season and they came out with " Porto aren't what they were" etc

They're in the last 16 of the champions league this season lol

Nine years of no challenge domestically has placed them in a serious state of delusion.
The same night they beat Lazio in Rome and were frothing at the mouth over it. Lazio, who haven't won the league in 20 years.

It's now beyond doubt.

We have had plenty praise. poets on Twitter aren’t going to give Rangers praise.

The same night they beat Lazio in Rome and were frothing at the mouth over it. Lazio, who haven't won the league in 20 years.
The most nauseating commentary when they scored the winner. I'm not just saying that because I'm a Rangers fan, I believe most neutrals would have found it to be putrid.

Can't mind the commentator but he must have been a rabid poet or a lick spittle of the highest order.

It helps when you have the best keeper, best wing backs, best defender, best midfielder and best striker in the league

Unlike our attempt at 10, we have been them twice, remain undefeated, added defensive steel and so far managed the pressure much better than them.

To date, we have had a remarkable season which if we continue in this form the title could be sealed by end March.

We have most certainly won this. They have just been unable to live with our relentless drive.

Last year, on our day, we were the best team in Scotland but maybe didnt have the consistency. This year, we are the best team and we have added the consistency.

They can say wtf they want, we know.

Everybody knows it, some of them can't admit it. Very good team with great teamwork, focus, discipline, passing, skilful players.

We are now a far better side than any of the filths sides from the last 3.5 years.

Rodgers first season was a freak season but this current side of ours would have beaten anything served up from them since.

People forget Rodgers won the league with 82 points in his second season, which was the lowest winning total ever in the SPL.

As for their collapse this season - It’s only because we done it to them. We’ve sunk them due to us reaching new heights.

Back