We aren’t top of the league, are we?

AmsterdamBear

SFA to discuss Dave King’s status as “fit and proper”

Mark Daly digging out 30 year old spunk covered editions of the Rangers News to use the wording with regards to the departure of Neely as evidence of “ongoing” abuse at Rangers

Neil Lennon saying his players should walk off the pitch if they receive racist abuse from the stands (read between the lines here)

We’re just missing Tom English/ Keith Jackson or Spiers firing up the “points deduction” discussion for the full house.

This is where we are considering we’re top of the league in October. Anyone care to predict to what extent they’re willing to go to stop prevent us being top in May?

Mark Daly digging out 30 year old spunk covered editions of the Rangers News to use the wording with regards to the departure of Neely as evidence of “ongoing” abuse at Rangers

Neil Lennon saying his players should walk off the pitch if they receive racist abuse from the stands (read between the lines here)

We’re just missing Tom English/ Keith Jackson or Spiers firing up the “points deduction” discussion for the full house.

This is where we are considering we’re top of the league in October. Anyone care to predict to what extent they’re willing to go to stop prevent us being top in May?
i said last night after the lennon interview that the cynic in me will see them walk off if they are losing, aided by the liars in the scottish press.

i said last night after the lennon interview that the cynic in me will see them walk off if they are losing, aided by the liars in the scottish press.
This attention seeking, ambulance chasing self-proclaimed victim will 100% try this. He will claim abuse from the stands and try and get his name in lights again.

He uses such tactics to deflect from his managerial faults, and to his credit it works. Time and time again. If its not sectarian abuse its referees and this is after every bad result.

He's a cancer in scottish football and no one will challenge him

Aye - walk off when they’re losing 0-2 and the SFA will award them a 3-0 win for being victims.

Next OF game is at the leaning tower of paedos, where we’ll be subjected to 50,000+ happily singing about ‘no Protestants at all’.

Pre-empt the fuckers and take our guys off the pitch. Show this nonsense up for what it is.

In all seriousness this is where we as fans should be proactive.

It was quite clear what TLB was implying (no doubt the journalist too with the loaded question) when it was spoken about yesterday.

However we should start flooding the airwaves (SSB) with the suggestions that our players should walk off the park at the piggery. They will rightfully scorn the suggestions

Flood social media with same suggestions copying in all the usual suspects (they will not answer)

Pre empt the fuckers!!!

They will go after the referees again. 100% going to happen if we remain on top. Radio stations calling for referees to disclose what teams they support.

As crazy as it sounds this is what they were asking for before. The same people were angry at Ally McCoist when he was asking for the names off people who were sitting on panels passing judgements on us.

In all seriousness this is where we as fans should be proactive.

It was quite clear what TLB was implying (no doubt the journalist too with the loaded question) when it was spoken about yesterday.

However we should start flooding the airwaves (SSB) with the suggestions that our players should walk off the park at the piggery. They will rightfully scorn the suggestions

Flood social media with same suggestions copying in all the usual suspects (they will not answer)

Pre empt the fuckers!!!
Oh I was being totally serious mate.
If Lennon positions himself (and let’s be honest, it’s himself he’s really referring to) as being racially abused due to being a catholic from Northern Ireland and subjected to some of our songs then exactly the same can be applied to Steven Davis, being a Protestant from the same country, subjected to *their* songs.

Of course ultimately it’s all a load of shite, but if this is the route they want to take things down...

I’ve yet to see anyone in the media,yahoo support or SFA comment Dermot Desmond's “fit and proper person status” strange?

His bank has been raided twice by the FBI. Once for breaking international sanctions against Kim Jong Un and once for funding Russia backed separatists in Ukraine.

Desmond has also been the subject of multiple investigations by the Irish government and was named in the Panama papers.

He’s also bought 25% of shamrock Rovers recently another potential conflict of interest should the yahoos ever draw them in European qualifiers.

This is just another example of the hypocrisy in this country right now.

god help them if they tried that. The press might try and spin it but the rest of Scotland would see right through those antics. Not to mention that the team they were playing wouldn’t just take it lying down.

I’ve missed Lennons comments

You can bet your house on the fact they wouldn’t walk off if they are winning in any game

Lennon is at it.

We will be unveiled as Jack the Ripper come May.

God help us should Gerry Adams or the Pope die.

Automatic 10 points deduction for both.

They will stop at nothing. Im expecting a Clancey masterclass in incompetent refereeing on Sunday.

Points deduction for Tom English or Graham Spiers being offended will be on the agenda should we open up a gap.

You can guarantee it.

Scottish media are forever the shit stirring poison ruining the game.

They will go after the referees again. 100% going to happen if we remain on top. Radio stations calling for referees to disclose what teams they support.

As crazy as it sounds this is what they were asking for before. The same people were angry at Ally McCoist when he was asking for the names off people who were sitting on panels passing judgements on us.
radio clyde have spent the last two nights questioning hearts' commitment. begging them to make tynecastle a fortress

I genuinely wouldn’t put it past the cunts to walk off of it’s to their advantage

Using the tragic death of an ex player to get a game postponed they expected to lose, despite him not having played for them for many years, whilst playing on when a recent manager and far better player also passed away when they were in better shape later the same season tells you all you need to know about their moral compass.

Back