We bullied them and treated them with complete disdain

I've genuinely never seen us have it so easy.

I think any other team in the top flight would have given us a tougher game today.

Even Old FIrm games where we've won by more or seemed more dominant, they've had some spell of pressure or tested the keeper.

Today? Nothing. Maybe a half chance from a poor back-pass or two but that's it. At no point did they have any control over the game.

Hell, we even managed to rest a few players for the Europa League game!
Kilmarnock away has been far tougher for us.

OxB5rCO.gif

Midfield 3 win us the game, give the full backs a platform to get forward. You can see how well coached we are, our pattern of play is clear but so much quality it's difficult to stop. Stronger squad than them too clearly. We wouldn't have struggled like that with 4 out.
You can argue about what our best team is because the guys that have come in have done so well but anybody picking our team for this game in August would have had Jack, Aribo and Roofe in it so they weren’t the only ones with bodies out.

Last edited:
The way it should be.

We skelped them all over the park. They got so wound up by Morelos
Our midfield dominated them.

Brown and Shame Diddy left laying on the park.

glorious stuff
I still think we were playing well within ourselves and feel we were only in third gear,fair enough they had players missing but so do we and we'll be even stronger when those players are bedded in. And fair play to the ref,for letting the game flow.

Proper Rangers Performance. If David Attenborough wants to see nature healing..he should of been watching that today. Us ruling over the bheasts is the most natural thing in the world.

Dare i say thats the most humiliating Old Firm for them since March 2000.

Complete disdain and that day we didnt have any reason to keep our tank full. Hence the 4 goals.

We did have reason today and hopefully we benefit on Thursday
Was thinking myself, don’t think we have strolled one like that since Advocaat. Maybe the 3-0 at Ibrox under Walter when Fergie got the 3rd

And celebrated it like a routine win. Fist pumps all around and feet on the ground.

We are learning. Spot on from start to finish, very professional.
And this is what will be terrifying their manky hordes and their players.

This looks like being the new normal and our players know it now.

Three dominating performances against them on the trot without hitting top gear in any of them.

That may well have been our easiest away day of the season so far. We weren't even puffed at the end of it.

The way it should be.

We skelped them all over the park. They got so wound up by Morelos
Our midfield dominated them.

Brown and Shame Diddy left laying on the park.

glorious stuff

We played as a team, as we have for most of this season. We also had nothing to prove to them and it showed. We done a job today a very professional one.

We never went out to show how wonderful we were, we went out to get 3 points and done it.

No surprise we dominated. Ibrox 1-0 and 2-0; League Cup Final; Piggery 1-2 and 0-2. Easy street. Can we play you every week. WATP girfuy ya knts

We treated them with utter contempt and we taught them a harsh lesson today,that they are utterly bang average!!

We treated them like the shite they are.

Every single player of ours knows their role in the squad and stood up today.

They looked like a bunch of misfits in comparison.

I still think we were playing well within ourselves and feel we were only in third gear,fair enough they had players missing but so do we and we'll be even stronger when those players are bedded in. And fair play to the ref,for letting the game flow.
Agree, we never really took the handbrake off today. If we wanted 5 or 6 we could have got it

I agree, we have a European game this week where we might need another gear
Its like I have always said,they had to get us out the league to be dominant.we built and climbed every season to the point its an even fight.they are running scared.we were by far better team today,I actually thought we had another gear we didn't use.

It didn’t really feel like a bullying - in that it wasn’t particularly physical. More to do with they weren’t really able to play any killer passes cause our defensive shape was rock solid. We neatly passed it around - particularly in the first half.

Out classed but not really a bullying performance imho.
Humiliating the afflicted is a form of bullying, and I think we did that perfectly.

If you go onto Kiddyfiddle Street some are actually saying the left back, Fail Duffy, Broonaldho and Ajer played well lol

Apparently they still have the stronger team and better players lol
Was that not their regular midfield they had playing yesterday, I hope they keep this mindset our bench looked stronger than their first team .

We did not bad for a team with no bottle or winning mentality. :rolleyes:

Hopefully that nonsense is put to bed now once and for all.

We've never been a team without bottle or winning mentality. We have been a team without consistency. Hopefully they can prove that label is worth putting to bed.

I remember reading Robbie Fowler’s autobiography, he said Houllier was raging with him because he didn’t overcelebrate a Liverpool win with the team at old Trafford. Fowler basically said, a win over Man U isn’t a big achievement for Liverpool, we are the most successful club in England etc.
and that’s how I feel about a Rangers win against the beggars, we are the best and the number 1 club in Scotland, a win over them should be treated as just another 3 points, don’t make them feel like a win against them is that important (even though it is)
A league title or a trophy is what is really important
You have to feed there paranoia. Feck the soap dodging, child molesting, terrorist scum. As the song goes shite football team.:D:p:mad::))

It's been clear from the league cup final that Gerrard has now got them over that mental block about playing them. We went out that day and played our own game without fear - it should have been a comfortable win.

We now need to get over the issues with the physical approach Killie and Livi adopt on their plastic pitches. If that means certain players aren't suited to it then they need to drop out.

We’ve put up with some shite in the past, Barton, Cribari, a fucked Krancjar and many many more who capitulated to the scum, laughed and joked with them as we walked off the park or even set the team obviously to draw or lose.

We deserved that win and performance yesterday but at last I feel that we are headed in the right direction and many more good days are ahead.

Well done to the management, coaches and players, let’s keep it up now and bring home the silverware.

Wanted McGregor to whip off his jersey at the end of the game and lay it out neatly on the centre spot before walking off with his he’d held high.

A bit more decorum than the racist bigot tying scarves to the goalposts.
That lot are so trampish they'd probably have given it a ceremonial burning, fu@kem what we did was better than any of their lowlife shit. Lets give them lots more of what we gave them yesterday.

Was that not their regular midfield they had playing yesterday, I hope they keep this mindset our bench looked stronger than their first team .

Yes it was.

3 of their players that were missing would have occupied the same spot in the team had they played.

Christie, Edouard and Ajeti is all fit would have been vying for 2 positions.

They can continue ignoring their shortcoming and focus on their absentees. Means they keep ignoring that we are better than them.

It also showed the difference in class.

When they were beating us regularly they couldn't wait to rub it in on the pitch, with players acting like absolute maggots while our players basically acted as if it's a normal thing to happen and treated them as if they are nothing.

It showed they will always have an inferiority complex.

I've genuinely never seen us have it so easy.

I think any other team in the top flight would have given us a tougher game today.

Even Old FIrm games where we've won by more or seemed more dominant, they've had some spell of pressure or tested the keeper.

Today? Nothing. Maybe a half chance from a poor back-pass or two but that's it. At no point did they have any control over the game.

Hell, we even managed to rest a few players for the Europa League game!
I don't think we even really hit our top gears

That game reminded me of the first time we played them after being relegated. That game finished 2-0 too but was a canter. That’s how yesterday felt, did our job, professional, didn’t give anything away, didn’t expand too much energy and didn’t need to get out of second gear. A solid professional performance.

It's very easy to have "swagger" and gie it the "big yin" when your trouncing over the Rob Keirnan's, Russell Martin's, Jason Holt's and Lee Hodson's off the world - who with all due respect just weren't good enough and tough enough to play for Rangers

It's not soo easy to trounce all over proven Rangers players like Davis and guys with dig and fight like Arfield and Helander now though is is, and when your Croatian left back is catching the bug in hating everything they stand for

Back