We can’t let clubs decide when and when not to play,that’s madness,guess who said this?

He's correct is he not ?

A club can't just say " we're not playing on Saturday because we've got a player testing positive."

The league would become chaos, and could be deliberately scuppered.

Celtic didn't unilaterally decide to change the Hibs game. They asked permission .

He's correct is he not ?

A club can't just say " we're not playing on Saturday because we've got a player testing positive."

Celtic didn't unilaterally decide to change the Hibs game. They asked permission .
Well the tims said they couldn't play original date v Hibs because they were going to Dubai, so he thinks it's ok for them to move a game. The man is a clown.

Well the tims said they couldn't play original date v Hibs because they were going to Dubai, so he thinks it's ok for them to move a game. The man is a clown.
Yes he's admitting the change to the Celtic / Hibs game was madness. So why did he go ahead with it ?

He's correct is he not ?

Hibs certainly weren’t consulted.

They weren't even countenancing null and void last season. It was off the table.

Now it's a matter for clubs to decide. Even if that's true, the language is indecisive.

His comments are an utter disgrace there tbh.

Every one of the SMSM were on message last season PB - Null & Void can’t be even contemplated - They never provided a justification but the implication was it would cost millions.

Rangers then illustrated that N&V cost the same as declaring a winner, and the cost was simply based upon loss of TV money for matches not covered relative to the contract.

And now this season it’s thrown in regularly by those same immorals & incompetents.

I wonder why ????????

He's correct is he not ?

They didn,t ask permission they told Dungcaster the game was moved.

It’s not just the Hibs game. They have also chosen when to play their rearranged fixtures and bypass the usual “first free date” policy as it didn’t suit them

How that fat specify dick is still in charge is one of the worlds biggest mysteries. An incompetent arsehole
A wage thief of the highest degree , backed up by a few of Liewell's place men which adds up to a room full of mindless morons .

Last edited:
Let me have a guess......
139414234_2984255688463244_1985799977385162579_n.jpg

Would be interesting to see the response if we wanted a home game moved for a European fixture or even just to play before the filth to put the pressure on. Seems like a bad precedent to set. Fixtures get moved from their scheduled slots all the time either for tv which everyone signs upto or with consent of the away side but when the other side is refusing its completely different. Im sure Ross county, St Mirren or someone had a game moved the week before Celtic but I’d understood both Sides agreed.

How that fat specify dick is still in charge is one of the worlds biggest mysteries. An incompetent arsehole
Doncaster not necessarily incompetent
What he is asked to do by his puppet masters is to act at their behest in a partisan irrational and arrogant manner
Surely he has enough tarnished mentally challenged gold to allow him to move to the same village as Ill Phil
Plenty of room from those hiding from decency and reality

Would be interesting to see the response if we wanted a home game moved for a European fixture or even just to play before the filth to put the pressure on. Seems like a bad precedent to set. Fixtures get moved from their scheduled slots all the time either for tv which everyone signs upto or with consent of the away side but when the other side is refusing its completely different. Im sure Ross county, St Mirren or someone had a game moved the week before Celtic but I’d understood both Sides agreed.
Just like in 2008 Rangers would get tucked up with no help whatsoever. Corrupt shower of @#&#@.

Remember that they also said the 2019/20 season could not be completed behind closed doors due to difference between business models in scottish football compared with EPL, where scottish football is dependent on fan attendance.

We are now 23 games into the 2020/21 season and the only fan who has attended a game is George Galloway at QoS

I have never thought that I could detest someone as much without actually meeting them.

Sorry, scratch that I forgot about Lawwell and that scrawny lady's front bottom Rod Stewart.

Back