We Could have had Two Goals of the Season

Twosignals

The possible G o t S were in the first half when Tav met that perfect cross pass first time and it went past the far post, unlucky. The second when Borna picked out Ryan Kent after his lung bursting run with that perfect pass and hit it again first time, to see it deflect of the a Scum defender, Oh If Only!

The possible G o t S were in the first half when Tav met that perfect cross pass first time and it went past the far post, unlucky. The second when Borna picked out Ryan Kent after his lung bursting run with that perfect pass and hit it again first time, to see it deflect of the a Scum defender, Oh If Only!
When I seen Kent making the run onto the ball I was already up in the air and expecting the net to bulge.

What a goal it would have been.

If Tavs goes in, its goal of the decade already. The build up was a thing of beauty and the fact he hit it on the volley, one of those could have went anywhere hits. Smiling just thinking about all those back heels and the total control we had over them.

Both were really well worked opportunities and would have been delighted to see either go in. I still watch the Gala goals from 2 weeks ago and thing those are contenders

Back