We have a game tomorrow!

It's a thing that happened TBH, it's not that immature to simply point out a thing you didn't know.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ced...ttbewerb=&pos=&minute=&pos=&torart=203&stand=

Quite a few headed goals in his career TBH
Good, but not at Rangers.
I have watched him and I don't see him as an aerial threat.
If he starts to score goals for Rangers with his head, I will of course change my mind.
Let's hope he starts tomorrow.
I will be as pleased for him as anyone, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't call things as I see them today.

You asked 'Has Itten ever scored with his head?'.

The answer was yes and I posted a clip. You then go on a rant about being an old intelligent guy or something, are you ok?
Ffsake, one swallow does not a summer make.
Is that a point too difficult for you to grasp?
Scott Wright has scored with his head, but that doesn't make him an aerial threat!

But just for you.
Itten is an awesome aerial threat.
He is so fxckn dangerous in the air that if we play him, Livingstone will have to re-arrange their entire game plan to defend against his prowess.
Get them high crosses into the box, it will be devastating!

I’m nervous about our next 2 games, people doing a lot of talking about 2nd Feb but these 2 are our bread and butter and need won

For me I think we have 2 tricky games before next Wednesday night, livi will sit in and try to soak it up, Kent missing a bit of a worry as we will need to work hard to break them down

Back