We have a new user by the name of Casper Kent

I bet its not him! And if it were he’s not the only deviant on here ffs :D his stuff on here will him banned anyway.

Ain't vouching for him as no pics of Ibrox or any of our players in his photie display.

Would not be surprised if there was some past and current players under false names in here. Might even be some mentally challenged journalists as well sniffing for stories.

of course there is. One particular player I'm sure is still here. Once idolised, now his names muck amongst many after 2012

Would not be surprised if there was some past and current players under false names in here. Might even be some mentally challenged journalists as well sniffing for stories.

Wasn’t Mo Ross a big poster back in the day on here? And it was well known that Hutton and Andy Little had logins. I’m sure there is more, especially among the youngsters that have come up through our youth ranks.

Wasn’t Mo Ross a big poster back in the day on here? And it was well known that Hutton and Andy Little had logins. I’m sure there is more, especially among the youngsters that have come up through our youth ranks.

Surely Halliday would’ve been on here at one point? Maybe even still is

Surely Halliday would’ve been on here at one point? Maybe even still is

God help any who are. I can’t think of a single player in the first team who hasn’t been abused on this messageboard.

On the other hand, if you’re on the bench or not getting quoted - well, then you’re a World class superstar who’s being overlooked by a Manager with ‘favourites’.:rolleyes:

God help any who are. I can’t think of a single player in the first team who hasn’t been abused on this messageboard.

On the other hand, if you’re on the bench or not getting quoted - well, then you’re a World class superstar who’s being overlooked by a Manager with ‘favourites’.

Was thinking the same thing myself.

I would not want to be a player who was on here.

Imagine your maw names you Casper but your brother Ryan... I'd be so fuckin raging I'd tie up mental ray and stick him in a kimono!

Back