We have offically sent them dolally - caffeine doping

What a space cadet. Any snippets from the article? Not brave enough to even try to read 7000 words funny and deluded as they may be.
Look at their over 30’s players. Defoe is older than Scott Brown but when he plays he seems, at times, to be years younger. Davis still helms their midfield and McGregor is as alert as he ever was.

And whilst we’re on the subject of alertness, we’re talking here about a team that not only runs for 90’s minutes every single week but who’s defence is so sharp in its concentration levels than they barely concede goals. Good coaching, sure … but really?

How do you transform Connor Goldson from the shambling ruin our strikers loved to come up against into a player who looks a mile better than anyone in our back line? Hard work on the training ground? Don’t make me laugh, that’s absolutely ridiculous.

Gerrard and his team have clearly done wonders for the organisation of the team … that’s just crystal clear. But the improvements as so marked that they even bother some of the Ibrox supporters.

Look at their over 30’s players. Defoe is older than Scott Brown but when he plays he seems, at times, to be years younger. Davis still helms their midfield and McGregor is as alert as he ever was.

And whilst we’re on the subject of alertness, we’re talking here about a team that not only runs for 90’s minutes every single week but who’s defence is so sharp in its concentration levels than they barely concede goals. Good coaching, sure … but really?

How do you transform Connor Goldson from the shambling ruin our strikers loved to come up against into a player who looks a mile better than anyone in our back line? Hard work on the training ground? Don’t make me laugh, that’s absolutely ridiculous.

Gerrard and his team have clearly done wonders for the organisation of the team … that’s just crystal clear. But the improvements as so marked that they even bother some of the Ibrox supporters.
Have they even scored many against Goldson? Only one I can think of is the 0-2 game.

Surprise surprise the tee-total Defoe is fitter than the brought-up-in-Scotland-thus-has-a-shit-diet Scott Brown

tenor.gif

Defoe, doesn't drink, looks after himself completely, Davis, model pro, looks after himself. Greegs a winner but a keeper, who get better with age.

Scott brown, drunk that stopped for a couple of years but didn't halt the demise.

As for Goldson, I think they are confusing him with someone else, they have never done much against us since he arrived. Yes he made the odd mistake, but experience and working hard resolves that

Its been doing the rounds for a while about down south, and was in the spotlight again this week. Moon howler has obviously just jumped on the bandwagon.

Get the defences up, De-Caf 4...

Back