We have offically sent them dolally - caffeine doping

When the f*ck has Goldson ever been a shambling ruin?

Since he’s been here, off the top of my head...

0-1 Cesspit
1-0 Ibrox
1-2 Cesspit (10 men)
2-0 Ibrox
0-2 Ibrox
0-1 LCF (Offside goal)
2-1 Cesspit (Handball goal)
2-0 Cesspit
1-0 Ibrox

Last edited:
I actually seen one saying that the players whr taking gaviscon liquid and it has a performance enhancing substance in it that's banned to athletes. I wasn't sure wether it was a bheast taking the piss as it's hard to tell with them at times . Regardless I was pishing myself . Had images in my head of all the players and management team furking off to the bog to do lines of gavisconB-DB-DB-D

Look at their over 30’s players. Defoe is older than Scott Brown but when he plays he seems, at times, to be years younger. Davis still helms their midfield and McGregor is as alert as he ever was.

And whilst we’re on the subject of alertness, we’re talking here about a team that not only runs for 90’s minutes every single week but who’s defence is so sharp in its concentration levels than they barely concede goals. Good coaching, sure … but really?

How do you transform Connor Goldson from the shambling ruin our strikers loved to come up against into a player who looks a mile better than anyone in our back line? Hard work on the training ground? Don’t make me laugh, that’s absolutely ridiculous.

Gerrard and his team have clearly done wonders for the organisation of the team … that’s just crystal clear. But the improvements as so marked that they even bother some of the Ibrox supporters.
I regularly lie awake at night fretting over how good the team has been this season B-D

Look at their over 30’s players. Defoe is older than Scott Brown but when he plays he seems, at times, to be years younger. Davis still helms their midfield and McGregor is as alert as he ever was.

And whilst we’re on the subject of alertness, we’re talking here about a team that not only runs for 90’s minutes every single week but who’s defence is so sharp in its concentration levels than they barely concede goals. Good coaching, sure … but really?

How do you transform Connor Goldson from the shambling ruin our strikers loved to come up against into a player who looks a mile better than anyone in our back line? Hard work on the training ground? Don’t make me laugh, that’s absolutely ridiculous.

Gerrard and his team have clearly done wonders for the organisation of the team … that’s just crystal clear. But the improvements as so marked that they even bother some of the Ibrox supporters.

Easy, just keep the kettle boiling and the coffees coming. Brilliant. Some value for money the tims this season i tell ye.

Oh yea all those games were their striker destroyed Goldson :))

One game they won 2 0 that's it.

Absolutely warped in the mind.
Exactly, since he was here they’ve only scored against us twice on one occasion while we’ve had 11 men on the pitch, and that was a late goal while we chased an equaliser.

Defoe, doesn't drink, looks after himself completely, Davis, model pro, looks after himself. Greegs a winner but a keeper, who get better with age.

Scott brown, drunk that stopped for a couple of years but didn't halt the demise.

As for Goldson, I think they are confusing him with someone else, they have never done much against us since he arrived. Yes he made the odd mistake, but experience and working hard resolves that
It's something that the Scottish game has not been able to get its head around in the past. Our culture is to have a 'couple of beers', not eat particularly well etc etc. We now have a management team that has introduced good habits, nutrition, recovery, marginal gains all of these things that add up to being an elite athlete. Players like you mentioned above have bought into that for years and benefit from it.

To even mention Defoe and Brown in the same sentence is criminal. JD is a man that looks after himself, doesn’t drink alcohol and seems like a fantastic trainer, a great role model to any young kids interested in taking up football. Can’t say any of that about Brown

Honestly I thought they had reached the depths of excuses and made up insane ramblings.
This is a whole new level of mass paranoia and insanity and it’s a beautiful thing B-)

If anyone would know about consumption of large doses of caffeine it would have to be fatty James Forrest who's blood type is probably Bisto gravy.

The only exercise that weirdo gets is trying on women's clothes and running to the fridge for another pizza and coke.

From a science point of view the idea that caffeine makes you a better footballer is beyond ridiculous. I'm honestly waiting for the blog about the lizard people helping Rangers out soon.

Could just imagine Gerry saying to Anne-Marie "next time yur in Lidls hen buy me a couple of Kenco full strength to try this out"
Drinks half a dozen rapid on her return.
Gets the Sellik shell suit on ,then tells her 'i feel fckn brilliant ,gonnae see how quick i can run roond the tenements"
Steps outside only to be run over by the number 55 bus.

Guess I should be hiding these then...
azera.jpg

What a fanny.
I remember Kyle Lafferty talking about not being allowed tea on a plane back from Russia. Reason was not to disrupt his sleep pattern. Everything the players eat and drink is monitored now. Diets are adjusted to suit match times. It's just a level of professionalism introduced by Stevie G that doesn't exist at most other clubs. Certainly not Scottish ones. Lafferty added he'd always eaten and drank what he pleased at his previous clubs, and now he felt fitter than ever training under the new methods at Rangers. Caffeine doping is for thick, lazy Covid FC bloggers. Not the supreme athletes who play for us B-)

Laughed a lot at this one and some of the replies are very very good.
Whether it's a wind up or not to compare the lego eater with Defoe is nonsense - or with Davis and McGregor for that matter.
Our players are better trained, better managed and better organised.
Defoe has probably still got a couple of seasons in him whereas Brown was finished a couple of seasons ago.

Think this helmet is getting Goldson mixed up with Kiernan and Senderos.

Back