We have offically sent them dolally - caffeine doping

That mentalist, James forest, of TheCelticBlog has just posted a SEVEN THOUSAND word article suggesting that our success is down to doping

Not financial doping

Caffeine doping

Seven thousand words
Allowing blogs like these time and space to spout utter garbage are enough to make me wish Tim Berners-Lee had never invented the internet...!

Look at their over 30’s players. Defoe is older than Scott Brown but when he plays he seems, at times, to be years younger. Davis still helms their midfield and McGregor is as alert as he ever was.

And whilst we’re on the subject of alertness, we’re talking here about a team that not only runs for 90’s minutes every single week but who’s defence is so sharp in its concentration levels than they barely concede goals. Good coaching, sure … but really?

How do you transform Connor Goldson from the shambling ruin our strikers loved to come up against into a player who looks a mile better than anyone in our back line? Hard work on the training ground? Don’t make me laugh, that’s absolutely ridiculous.

Gerrard and his team have clearly done wonders for the organisation of the team … that’s just crystal clear. But the improvements as so marked that they even bother some of the Ibrox supporters.
How many times has Defoe been pictured jaked in the street with a kebab at 3.00am? May explain why he has the edge over Broony

Last edited:
Started years ago with "Tassi" Mo Johnston.
Is Trump looking for a script writer?

What a fanny.
I remember Kyle Lafferty talking about not being allowed tea on a plane back from Russia. Reason was not to disrupt his sleep pattern. Everything the players eat and drink is monitored now. Diets are adjusted to suit match times. It's just a level of professionalism introduced by Stevie G that doesn't exist at most other clubs. Certainly not Scottish ones. Lafferty added he'd always eaten and drank what he pleased at his previous clubs, and now he felt fitter than ever training under the new methods at Rangers. Caffeine doping is for thick, lazy Covid FC bloggers. Not the supreme athletes who play for us B-)
It's a proven fact that caffeine makes you go to the loo for piddles especially during the night. So god knows how much sleep our team get with all the nightime visits to the loo.

:oops: :oops::oops:

Right at the end of the article, a very long winded and ridiculously pathetic article, he states that he levels no accusations at anyone and that the use of caffeine is perfectly legal, but the moral questions are different entirely...

It kind of begs the question.

What was the point of the article at all?

Legal, allowed. Not illegal, and not a doping offence to consume caffeine, in any shape or form.

An utter nonsense and waste of time article, but by god it’s god damn funny to see the depths of despair they are reaching for.

The guy is a genuine crank, a certainty to fly off the handle when the league is officially done.

ad75647e14b7876e3437fd4bc4403581.jpg

The mentally challenged bloggers are deranged, probably mentally unstable. To think the scum actually subscribe to that pish really does say everything about their upbringing.

Their timeline is a bit distorted, to say the least.
Put simply, Gerrard signed Goldson.
Their big victories came when we had Warburton, Caixinha and Murty in charge of Kieran, Wilson, Bates, Martin and the like.
That's exactly it. They still think they are up against Kiernan and Senderos. Goldson is probably better than most of their cb's in the last 20 years yet they think he's awful.

That's exactly it. They still think they are up against Kiernan and Senderos. Goldson is probably better than most of their cb's in the last 20 years yet they think he's awful.
Very few of them can see anything good in a Rangers player.
They are so full of hatred and envy, they believe, and I’ll keep the examples to this seasons players, they have two right backs better than Tavernier, Laxative is better than Barisic.
Actually, let me cut to the chase.
Only McGregor of our squad would get a game for them!

Being serious for a moment, we are better tactically than them, fitter and just better in general because we have a management team who know their stuff.

Rodgers left and took all his backroom staff and they've replaced them with tlb, John Kennedy and Gavin Strachan and a laptop.

Caffeine, seriously?

You could inject Ephedrine straight in to the vein on Barkas’ cock and he couldn’t make a save like McGregor’s in the last Old Firm!

Very few of them can see anything good in a Rangers player.
They are so full of hatred and envy, they believe, and I’ll keep the examples to this seasons players, they have two right backs better than Tavernier, Laxative is better than Barisic.
Actually, let me cut to the chase.
Only McGregor of our squad would get a game for them!
I'm pretty sure a few months ago they were even questioning that!

The big question is do we use ground coffee or coffee beans, as beans are stronger and give more of a hit.

I've watched a few of their games over the last couple of months and you see their substitutes knecking a small bottle of what I assume is concentrated energy drink.

I've also seen our subs doing similar only it's sachets.

In fact, I've seen it in leagues all over Europe whenever I watch their games.

To me it seems a little bit of a waste of time though as caffeine usually take about 30 minutes for you to feel the effects.

Based on the Same Russian blog anti USA propoganda piece that was lauded by some on here and cited Liverpool and Man City with no basis or evidence?

Hes nicked it from the article that suggested Liverpool were due to crash this season after caffeine let their players push to the limit for 2 seasons. And Leicesters title win was caffeine based as well.

In Vardys case it's true.

Apparently he tans a dozen cans of red bull a day.

A few thoughts...
What's wrong with the mentally challengeds getting on the espressos then? Does it mean they'd have to cut down on the beers at the poolside? Are we the only ones doing it? What are Livi on then? Does their 'caffine' come from Colombia or Peru via their gaffer? Do Liverpool shake in the dressing room after a game? Do we, and every team allegedly doping on caffeine ever sleep? If so, how do you manage to get yourself sorted for the next game in 3-4 days time? Is this a fanatical, bitter, mentally challenged, delusional conspiracy theory, that some ugly wee twat with no life has made up? Of course it is. They are so desperate their tiny fevered minds are grasping at any straws.
55 will kill them. That makes me happy.
I'm off for a coffee.

Look at their over 30’s players. Defoe is older than Scott Brown but when he plays he seems, at times, to be years younger. Davis still helms their midfield and McGregor is as alert as he ever was.

And whilst we’re on the subject of alertness, we’re talking here about a team that not only runs for 90’s minutes every single week but who’s defence is so sharp in its concentration levels than they barely concede goals. Good coaching, sure … but really?

How do you transform Connor Goldson from the shambling ruin our strikers loved to come up against into a player who looks a mile better than anyone in our back line? Hard work on the training ground? Don’t make me laugh, that’s absolutely ridiculous.

Gerrard and his team have clearly done wonders for the organisation of the team … that’s just crystal clear. But the improvements as so marked that they even bother some of the Ibrox supporters.
Funny that.
I don't know any Ibrox supporters this improvement has bothered.
In fact every supporter I know is having the time of their lives laughing at these deluded fvcks.

Back