We have offically sent them dolally - caffeine doping

I think there’s something wrong with me. I watch a game of football, I show a brief euphoria when we win of about 2-3 minutes, If we lose, a slight annoyance and an analysis of what went wrong (another 2-3 minutes time taken up) I then go back to my normal humdrum lifestyle.

What possesses anybody to sit down and write (or plagiarise with amendment) a pointless 7,000 word essay based on absolute fiction because their team has been poor and we’ve been clinical and efficient in our task. I really can’t fathom it out.

Last edited:
It's down to the water we've been stealing from that Chapel down the road. Adding holy water to caffeine has given us the winning blend

I absolutely love how it’s never just a case of us being great and them being poor.

It’s always some underhanded diabolical manoeuvres from the powers that be to deliberately derail their efforts at good honest glory.

They are not normal people.
That's for sure, deranged inbreds the lot of them.

Look at their over 30’s players. Defoe is older than Scott Brown but when he plays he seems, at times, to be years younger. Davis still helms their midfield and McGregor is as alert as he ever was.

And whilst we’re on the subject of alertness, we’re talking here about a team that not only runs for 90’s minutes every single week but who’s defence is so sharp in its concentration levels than they barely concede goals. Good coaching, sure … but really?

How do you transform Connor Goldson from the shambling ruin our strikers loved to come up against into a player who looks a mile better than anyone in our back line? Hard work on the training ground? Don’t make me laugh, that’s absolutely ridiculous.

Gerrard and his team have clearly done wonders for the organisation of the team … that’s just crystal clear. But the improvements as so marked that they even bother some of the Ibrox supporters.
4pAPIPX.gif

He’s basically just plagiarised another article and drawn a connection between GERRARD > LIVERPOOL in his own shit on the wall.

That mentalist, James forest, of TheCelticBlog has just posted a SEVEN THOUSAND word article suggesting that our success is down to doping

Not financial doping

Caffeine doping

Seven thousand words
Crazy that they think it’s Caffeine....when all it is that we’re increasing the red blood cells of our players which in turn helps carry more oxygen around the body! The white and blue blood cells then remain in equal order. Our Medical team are working wonders supporting our players.

I'd love it if we took this guy to court and bankrupted him.

I know the club don't take any of them seriously but just completely %^*& his life up for a laugh.

Why don't they just give big Duffster and Barkas a Costa before their next match and see what happens? I'm fairly sure they'll still be absolutely fu**ing gash :)

The amount of coffee that pair need they would be able to run or jump, mmmm maybe they are doping after all!

Look at their over 30’s players. Defoe is older than Scott Brown but when he plays he seems, at times, to be years younger. Davis still helms their midfield and McGregor is as alert as he ever was.

And whilst we’re on the subject of alertness, we’re talking here about a team that not only runs for 90’s minutes every single week but who’s defence is so sharp in its concentration levels than they barely concede goals. Good coaching, sure … but really?

How do you transform Connor Goldson from the shambling ruin our strikers loved to come up against into a player who looks a mile better than anyone in our back line? Hard work on the training ground? Don’t make me laugh, that’s absolutely ridiculous.

Gerrard and his team have clearly done wonders for the organisation of the team … that’s just crystal clear. But the improvements as so marked that they even bother some of the Ibrox supporters.
They don't bother me it's called training, coaching, and dedication, and that includes not having beers at the Le Meridian, they gave the title Goodbai long before Dubai.

That mentally challenged's bean on the sauce.

Apparently we have no saleable assets, Borna is getting old, Kamara is a journeyman midfielder etc.

They really are damaged by 55 already. Can't wait to see what they are like over the next few months!

Look at their over 30’s players. Defoe is older than Scott Brown but when he plays he seems, at times, to be years younger.

Aye, because Defoe is often spotted drunk out of his skull slumped on a pavement with a kebab like Brown is..... its almost like lifestyle can cause differences in athletic performance? Probably something for the sports scientists to look into, might be something in it?

That mentalist, James forest, of TheCelticBlog has just posted a SEVEN THOUSAND word article suggesting that our success is down to doping

Not financial doping

Caffeine doping

Seven thousand words
This the chap who, when at a night out with his chums was caught with a bunch of ladies clothes in a bag?

Supposed cross dresser

They are sick in the head. They'd rather be cheated than lose fairly. I know the guy is a complete zoomer but I hope the club are keeping an eye on it and waiting for him to inevitably slip up. Ruin him.

Last edited:
Back