We have offically sent them dolally - caffeine doping

I thought the OP was going to quote a post from one of their forums that I would have thought was a Bear on the wind up not a 7000 word blog from one of their fans, mindblowing!!

That mentalist, James forest, of TheCelticBlog has just posted a SEVEN THOUSAND word article suggesting that our success is down to doping

Not financial doping

Caffeine doping

Seven thousand words
How do you caffeine dope anyway?

That sounds like the punishment exercises handed down from PE teacher for fu*king about after the belt was banned.7000 words on the inside of a ping pong ball.Took hours to write utter shite he then took it off you didn’t even look at it ripped it up into pieces and binned it.Cu*t!

Would that be Jamaican Blue Mountain Alex,seriously good coffee.
It sure is GW , nothing but the best coffee for our boys to overdose on and I heard from an ITK scource that Jimmy Bell was drinking it too , left half the kit lying on the floor and sprinted round the track 20 times before Tavs & Itten & Balogun managed to slow him down and get him back to his changing room duties . No wonder the mhanks are worried ! :))

Cheated out European Cup too... :))

And we know now that Celtic were victims in the Champions Cup in 1970, because Feynoord were doping all the way through that campaign, with up to eight players at a time on performance enhancing drugs during that run.
How do we know that?
Because Rinus Israel, their captain, admitted it years later, when it was too late to do any damned thing about it.111

:)) Can’t comprehend how Defoe looks better than Brown despite being older?

1. Majority of his career spent playing in the Premier League and playing for England, doesn’t drink and diets his whole life.

2. Majority of his career spent in SPL, at a time where there was no competition, achieved nothing but routine humiliation on the international stage and is seen in hot weather training camps drinking pints by the pool with his manager...

Yeah it’s just impossible to explain, has to be some sort of doping.

EskpneIWMAAfGMZ

maxresdefault.jpg

That mentalist, James forest, of TheCelticBlog has just posted a SEVEN THOUSAND word article suggesting that our success is down to doping

Not financial doping

Caffeine doping

Seven thousand words
Ive seen this a lot from little Timothy. Saying our players look like boxers rather than football player's etc.. nothing but deranged lunatics

Not financial doping

Caffeine doping

Seven thousand words
Absolute rambling nonsense all 7,000 words of it and openly plagiarised from a Russian based British journalist.

His tenuous link of Mapei cycling team's studies (revolutionising Cycling) on VO2 max etc to football through Dr. Aldo Sassi to Ranieri and Leicester and this somehow filtering down to Rangers is absolutely bonkers. Sassi is renowned in Cycling for having been one of the cleanest figures in a sport which was (at the time, and to a much lesser extent still is) riddled by PED doping - his methods being towards marginal gains and pushing the limits of what is acceptable in use of performance enhancing substances legal or otherwise, but not blatant cheating.

Sassi was widely known for his strong anti-doping stance and only took on 10 riders at one time so he could train each one to the maximum.
He insisted on a clean approach and was a strong anti-doping crusader. Aldo Sassi died late last year after succumbing to the effects of brain cancer.

Doing a bit of digging, I found this thread: https://forum.cyclingnews.com/threads/mapei-in-football-cause-for-concern.31248/ It is from "The Clinic" - the conspiracy theory base for cycling fans on CyclingNews forums.

It almost reads word for word for one of the pages about Cycling and Leicester in this moonhowler's article. It is dated 2016. It reads very similar to the tone of the article, so either it is written by him and he's been at this for 4-5 years or he's found it and completely bastardised it as well.

It's pretty funny but at what point does this sustained harrassment become an issue. I'd love to see the club go one for one these clowns through the courts.

:)) Can’t comprehend how Defoe looks better than Brown despite being older?

1. Majority of his career spent playing in the Premier League and playing for England, doesn’t drink and diets his whole life.

2. Majority of his career spent in SPL, at a time where there was no competition, achieved nothing but routine humiliation on the international stage and is seen in hot weather training camps drinking pints by the pool with his manager...

Yeah it’s just impossible to explain, has to be some sort of doping.

Mind that time Jermain Defoe was photographed lying steaming in the street with a kebab all down his front?

As a long term Dylan fan, I always hoped he was a secret Bears fan, this proves it at last.

Amongst all the other substances which he has ingested over the years, clearly One More Cup Of Coffee is the real stuff ;)

That gimp spent an entire day writing a load of barely coherent drivel and is actually proud of it. Hahahahahahaha

I read this, this morning and honestly its the most ridiculous piece yet and that is saying something because they have been coming out with some belters.

The constant the team called Rangers who play Ibrox pish. Just so petty.

The bit about Goldson, I would love to know what he is talking about. Goldon has been our most consistent performer since joining. He has had a couple of howlers but in general he has been pretty solid and no point has Celtic strikers bullied or destroyed him. The only thing Goldson is doing just now is cutting out stupid errors. He has still made a couple but McGregor has covered that or the player has missed.

The whole doping thing is just unbelievable. I am not naming people, I think Defoe, Goldson, Davis and McGregor are clearly on something because Brown is now shite he is 35. Nope Brown has always been shite just he has been able to mask it in a shite league. Defoe is a model professional and Tee Total his whole career, which means basically his whole life. Brown isn't. Defoe probably has quite a strict diet. Brown doesn't. Davis doesn't need to run about like a headless chicken every game because he is technically very, very good and he positions himself better to do less leg work.

I mean this boy has taken days to write that piece. His keyboard is probably smashed to bits.

Look at their obsession with Rangers when we were not even playing in the same league.

Now we’re back at the top of the league its just going to get 10 times worse.

I read this, this morning and honestly its the most ridiculous piece yet and that is saying something because they have been coming out with some belters.

The constant the team called Rangers who play Ibrox pish. Just so petty.

The bit about Goldson, I would love to know what he is talking about. Goldon has been our most consistent performer since joining. He has had a couple of howlers but in general he has been pretty solid and no point has Celtic strikers bullied or destroyed him. The only thing Goldson is doing just now is cutting out stupid errors. He has still made a couple but McGregor has covered that or the player has missed.

The whole doping thing is just unbelievable. I am not naming people, I think Defoe, Goldson, Davis and McGregor are clearly on something because Brown is now shite he is 35. Nope Brown has always been shite just he has been able to mask it in a shite league. Defoe is a model professional and Tee Total his whole career, which means basically his whole life. Brown isn't. Defoe probably has quite a strict diet. Brown doesn't. Davis doesn't need to run about like a headless chicken every game because he is technically very, very good and he positions himself better to do less leg work.

I mean this boy has taken days to write that piece. His keyboard is probably smashed to bits.

How can it be that an athlete who doesn't drink and has been consistent in fitness his full career be more fit than a guy who drink pints with the manager before training and smoke fags on nights out? Must be doping.

What I found funny was the arguments and evidence he lays out points more to them doing it over the last couple seasons and cycling off this year than it does to us doing it. I wonder what techniques Brendan brought and is now using at Leicester? They went from a team being hounded out, Brown's career finished, and beat in the cup by a Championship team. Are we meant to believe basically the same team went a season unbeaten the following year?

How can it be that an athlete who doesn't drink and has been consistent in fitness his full career be more fit than a guy who drink pints with the manager before training and smoke fags on nights out? Must be doping.

What I found funny was the arguments and evidence he lays out points more to them doing it over the last couple seasons and cycling off this year than it does to us doing it. I wonder what techniques Brendan brought and is now using at Leicester? They went from a team being hounded out, Brown's career finished, and beat in the cup by a Championship team. Are we meant to believe basically the same team went a season unbeaten the following year?

That will just be down to Brendon being a good manager and them having wonderful players.

Whereas Rangers improve its down to doping and hun ref's

It's an accusation that has been thrown at Liverpool recently as well.

At the end of the day, loading up on Caffeine isn't breaking any rules.
It would also be ineffective past a couple of months or so - as others have mentioned the body quickly adapts to caffeine (in particular you develop more adenosine receptors in the brain), and as a result you need more to get the same effect - if you're having megadoses for a sustained period you'll eventually need a huge amount just to get to baseline.

Teams doing so would eventually see a 'crash' in performance levels but that would happen after only a couple months, you wouldn't sustain that over an entire season (or more, in the case of Liverpool).

That coffee looks like a young BEAR :)) .

It's pretty funny but at what point does this sustained harrassment become an issue. I'd love to see the club go one for one these clowns through the courts.
I see where you are coming from mate but a good lawyer would argue on the tramps behalf that the Brazilian football teams have given Worlds class performances and that may well be that as Frank Sinatra once stated in his song " They've got an awful lot of coffee in Brazil "....Case dismissed ! :))

It would also be ineffective past a couple of months or so - as others have mentioned the body quickly adapts to caffeine (in particular you develop more adenosine receptors in the brain), and as a result you need more to get the same effect - if you're having megadoses for a sustained period you'll eventually need a huge amount just to get to baseline.

Teams doing so would eventually see a 'crash' in performance levels but that would happen after only a couple months, you wouldn't sustain that over an entire season (or more, in the case of Liverpool).

You're right in what you say although I think the benefits of it might last a little bit longer than that.

All elite athletes in every single sport will look to enhance their performance by taking whatever they can that will give them an edge (that is legal of course).

Our professionalism and the elite coaching staff we have is the main difference between us and Celtic. Celtic have a dinosaur in charge who has a ''team who drink together wins together'' mentality. That's the difference, there's not a whole lot of difference in the natural ability of both squads.

Just look at how much worse the likes of Christie and McGregor have became since Brendan Rodgers left Celtic.

Look at their over 30’s players. Defoe is older than Scott Brown but when he plays he seems, at times, to be years younger. Davis still helms their midfield and McGregor is as alert as he ever was.

And whilst we’re on the subject of alertness, we’re talking here about a team that not only runs for 90’s minutes every single week but who’s defence is so sharp in its concentration levels than they barely concede goals. Good coaching, sure … but really?

How do you transform Connor Goldson from the shambling ruin our strikers loved to come up against into a player who looks a mile better than anyone in our back line? Hard work on the training ground? Don’t make me laugh, that’s absolutely ridiculous.

Gerrard and his team have clearly done wonders for the organisation of the team … that’s just crystal clear. But the improvements as so marked that they even bother some of the Ibrox supporters.
once you dismiss his theory all that is left is a wonderful endorsement of said players.

Back