We lacked class today

Ryan Jack is neat and tidy but looks petrified to make a forward pass and Ejaria and couilibally could go back now

We need to add a midfielder in January. That should be the priority. Arfield so important to us at the minute. When he plays well we play well. When he has a bad game or isn’t playing we create nothing.

I disagree about Jack, as he was the only midfield player tonight that got close to pass marks, and still maintain that he does his role well. Unfortunately this evening he was trying to do the role of others too.

We sorely missed Arfield, but that’s been the past three games where Coulibaly has been incredibly poor.

The managers words on Ejaria when he first arrive s always stick in my mind where he said we’d need to be patient. Unfortunately we don’t have the luxury to be patient with a boy who, whilst talented, is far too pedestrian and who, more often than not, never seems to know when to pass the ball rather than losing possession.

One transfer window was never going to be enough to get where we need to be, but we’ve come on leaps and bounds and a good January window will be vital to where we go from here.

Keep the faith Bears!

Only positive is there is time to turn this around players need to have a look at themselves and man up and get the results against Dundee and Hamilton now

Shell shocked can’t even begin to describe the frustration looked devoid of ideas nobody brave enough all our big players had a collective nightmare sunk to their level which is god awful really can’t believe how bad we were after such a good battling away performance seems like we’re a long way off mentally should’ve been a bread and butter home win instead we just never got it together at any point in the game

It's been blatantly clear since day one of the season that we lack any real quality in the middle of the park.
It’s so obvious.
When you look at the Celtic teams midfield they have
Forrest rogic Christie McGregor who are all forward thinking & can score goals playing behind a striker!
Our midfield struggle to break stubborn teams down,I actually think we play better when teams attack us(like in europe) otherwise we lack ideas to open teams up

badly need another creative player, Arfield is sorely missed when he isn't playing.

midfield certainly needs refreshing, missing Dorrans as well don't care what you say and Murphy.

Murphy was always able to bag a few goals.

I don’t think except Arfield any one of our midfield is good enough. Can you imagine Ejaria in the old firm game. Coulibaly needs dropped out of the squad for a week. The guy is lost.

Woeful display. Happy to pass it across the half way line for 90 mins. Nobody took a man on, tried to do something different. We had no ideas.

Back