We must exercise caution Bears

If it was the other way round and anyone was seriously saying we could still win the league by going on an 18 game winning streak they would, rightly, be laughed at. I won't be losing any sleep over it.

Think the difference this year is how professional we are. Gerrard admitted to the Athletic recently he’s still driven on by the nightmares of “the slip” and throwing away that title down south. He ain’t going to let up. We aren’t going to let up. We are the best coached team in the country by miles and I’ve came to the realisation that we are not going to lose the 4 games necessary to blow it.

The fact that the other lot are a complete basket case is a massive help too.
Enjoy it. It’s brilliant.

100 % agree with the OP
we have won nothing,the club,players and management must stay focused,no matter what is going on elsewhere,the last thing we need is to become complacent,take our eye of the goal,then players start talking to journalists,who will no doubt twist things around.
stay focused
keep our heads down

speak only when advised to do so,and after our media has sanctioned whats being said
the last thing we need is to give anyone ammunition against us
we stay humble until the job is done

Definately agree with these views.

Gerrard and his backroom team will keep the players grounded. In my opinion, the group will continue to work hard each day at training and will approach each match in the right way as they come along.

It's pleasing that this is the case, given the struggles (and questionable approaches by past managers) that the club has had to endure over recent years.

Last edited:
Look what happened on Sunday when we took our foot of the gas.....

This squad of players owe it to themselves to see this through to the last game of the season.

Carry this from on and they will go down as one of the great Rangers teams imo

This squad of players owe it to themselves to see this through to the last game of the season.

Because it's January. Last January we were seemingly imperious and dropped 13 points from nowhere. One game at a time.
Huge difference this time, we are the team winning every week and they are a shambles.

Last season they came back and won 13 in a row piling all the pressure on us.

Thats why some bookies have us at 1/100 on

We are undoubtedly in the box seat... and many have explained the basic arithmetic that gets us 55. Others point to unexpected collapses in form or miraculous come backs. They describe the unpredictable nature of sport - and why we love it, bet against the odds and continue to watch what appears to be foregone events in the hope the unexpected happens. They are rare but the history of sport tells us you play full out until the final whistle... anything else is folly.

Even this season... very few would have predicted the League Cup would not be ours after they were dumped out by Ross County. Until it is mathematically impossible for them to stop 55 nobody should be taking anything for granted. Nothing to do with bed wetting... its what the history of sport tells us.

After the past 10 years we are all desperate for 55, I am taking it one game at a time and refuse to speak outwith our ranks about us being champions yet. When it's won I'll be going nuts

I will admit to being a pessimistic shitebag so i wont be celebrating until its properly won. I did think we would win it if we won all our games in december. We did and i bottled that and now think we need to win all in january. The reality for someone like me is i will need it to be mathematically done. Im the kind of guy who would still be nervous of a collapse if winning 3-0 against the poets with 5 minutes to go.
I must be a joy to watch the football with :))

We are undoubtedly in the box seat... and many have explained the basic arithmetic that gets us 55. Others point to unexpected collapses in form or miraculous come backs. They describe the unpredictable nature of sport - and why we love it, bet against the odds and continue to watch what appears to be foregone events in the hope the unexpected happens. They are rare but the history of sport tells us you play full out until the final whistle... anything else is folly.

Even this season... very few would have predicted the League Cup would not be ours after they were dumped out by Ross County. Until it is mathematically impossible for them to stop 55 nobody should be taking anything for granted. Nothing to do with bed wetting... its what the history of sport tells us.

We won 3 points, as we do basically every week this season? :confused::eek:

Back