We need to keep Morelos this season

Live Forever

Official Ticketer
Roofe hobbling off injured leaves me concerned about his fitness record. Missed a lot of football at Leeds & Anderlecht between calf and ankle injuries too apparently. Looks a player, with excellent movement too but can he stay fit.

Itten - It’s early days for the boy, thought today might’ve been ideal for him but no real impact again. Strikers at Rangers need to hit the ground running. There’s no settling in period.

Get Morelos fit & firing and we know what he can do. I’d be much more confident if we can hold on to him for 1 more season.

He’s still the best striker at the club by a distance.

Worrying if they have brought Roofe and Itten to soften the blow of Morelos leaving. Hope Roofe isn't going to be another Rossiter

It’s all about his attitude. There have been times this season I’ve advocated for him to be sold.

Tonight he was good but let’s not get carried away, declaring some sort of renaissance.

He should absolutely play at Hibs though.

I agree, and i really hope it happens. He Doesn't seem as much of a certainty to go anymore.

I'm not jumping to conclusions about Itten and i'm happy to give him a chance but neither him or Roofe give me the confidence that Morelos does so far, and in a season like this there is no time to settle in.

Plus a strike force of Roofe, Itten, Morelos and Defoe is unbelievable depth. Pretty much every kind of striker you could want.

Could do without all the shite that goes with Morelos but apart from Roofe I think we’d struggle. Early impressions of Itten would suggest he’s not even an upgrade on Kamberi.

Its a myth that Roofe is injury prone FFS, he had one injury last season, then covid hit!

before that he had played 165 games in 3 year!

He’s had injury issues since 2018-19.

Hopefully this isn’t anything major and just a precaution.

If we do manage to keep him god help the fucking league they will be in trouble.

Roofe hobbling off injured leaves me concerned about his fitness record. Missed a lot of football at Leeds & Anderlecht between calf and ankle injuries too apparently. Looks a player, with excellent movement too but can he stay fit.

Itten - It’s early days for the boy, thought today might’ve been ideal for him but no real impact again. Strikers at Rangers need to hit the ground running. There’s no settling in period.

Get Morelos fit & firing and we know what he can do. I’d be much more confident if we can hold on to him for 1 more season.

He’s still the best striker at the club by a distance.
Was just coming on to post the same

Would love him to stay, want Roofe and Itten to do well but not confident either will be as prolific re goals over a season

Young lad, new club, new country, just back from an injury

give him some time

That’s the problem though. If Morelos was to go, we would need a replacement striker.

For me the kids not ready to be leading the line week in week out

I hope Morellos stays because it doesn’t look lime who has been brought in will replace him or his goal haul. Roofe looks decent but questions over his ability to string a run of games together. Itten unfortunately for me doesn’t look the level we need, perhaps he needs a goal to get going, he’s young relatively inexperienced and a new country and environment, however we need performance and goals this season.

I'm a bit concerned with Roofe and Itten. I hope Roofe isn't injury prone and Itten seems to be taking a long time to settle. We can't afford the luxury of waiting too long for them to come good, given the number of games we've got coming up.

I'm a bit concerned with Roofe and Itten. I hope Roofe isn't injury prone and Itten seems to be taking a long time to settle. We can't afford the luxury of waiting too long for them to come good, given the number of games we've got coming up.

Exactly this. And Morelos is rarely injured. Just need to keep his head right.

Im his biggest fan, Stay here Alfie.

Our enemies hate you and their propaganda has had an effect on some easily got at bears. But most inc me know their game.

Defoe also showed he has a part to play. He was on the park 20 minutes. Scored one, had another disallowed and created one.

He will never be a Morelos in leading the line, but he's still the one I would want a ball to fall to 10 yards out.

He’s had injury issues since 2018-19.

Hopefully this isn’t anything major and just a precaution.
17/18 it started. Missed 7 games in 17/18, missed 14 in 18/19 and 14 last season, would have been more if the season had been completed.

IF and it's a huge IF he stays then he is our best striker by a country mile. Would be huge bonus for us.

Back