We need to really rally round Morelos

And show the true meaning of loyalty.

Can't be easy for him right now with the off field issues, dip in form and Hagi now grabbing the headlines.

We wouldn't be at this stage in all competitions if it wasn't for him and he deserves our support to get him back to his best.
Hagi grabbing the headlines as he's doing it on the park Morelos get's the same headlines when he's doing well too.
I don't see why Hagi mentioned here at all.

i seen at least 20 different people on social media saying we should get shot of him asap
I don't think we should "get shot" but I do think that when he moves on our squad will be in a better position should we recruit well.

He's extremely good but he's not very composed in his finishing

He hit the target with every chance they weren’t ‘open goals’ or ‘sitters’ - Braga missed far worse. Re the booking - nobody else on the park gets a yellow for that. It’s not like he was in the refs face or dragging it out - it was one outburst of frustration. Fucking joke - like the one against Ayr that ended up costing us the semi.

Can't be easy for him right now with the off field issues, dip in form and Hagi now grabbing the headlines.

We wouldn't be at this stage in all competitions if it wasn't for him and he deserves our support to get him back to his best.

I'm a big Morelos fan, but that stupid dissent booking last night sees him miss yet another big game for us.

It's a real issue that can't be ignored.

I want him on the park, terrorising defences, as opposed to him sitting up in the stand.

He just needs a bit of luck. Played well last night. If one of the 3 big chances went in we would all be saying he is back. We need him this season.

I'm a big Morelos fan, but that stupid dissent booking last night sees him miss yet another big game for us.

I want him on the park, terrorising defences, as opposed to him sitting up in the stand.
Another thing worth noting with Morelos is that for every season he's been here he starts with a bang and finishes the season with a whimper

It was incredibly soft MU. You will see strikers react like that 10 times a game and not get booked. He was booked for his reputation.

the idea of him being sad that Hagi is grabbing the headlines sounds like the sort of crap I'd probably see in a Scottish newspaper

Morelos would have scored in both our last SPL games if the refs weren't bent or bad at their job, he could have had about 2 or 3 last night but poor finishing and good keeping stopped him. I'll worry when he's not getting chances to score

It was incredibly soft MU. You will see strikers react like that 10 times a game and not get booked. He was booked for his reputation.

I don't think he's got the same reputation with Spanish referees as Scottish ones mate.

It was dissent after giving away a clear foul.

He gives the referee a decision to make with his reaction.

It has to stop, especially when it means he's missing the next game and walking a tightrope for the rest of last night.

He's letting his manager down, particularly after the way he's backed him.

Let's just hope he bangs a couple in against St Johnston,he's looking a wee bit off the pace just now(by his own standards) but who wouldn't be after what he's been through since the 29th december

I agree and the fans backed him last night. He needs to do his bit as well though and learn from mistakes. His discipline was better at start of season but too many bookings for dissent and diving. Its costing us.

I think when he isn't scoring we've become complacent about what else he does for the team.

I thought he was back to somewhere near unplayable last night. Had a look on Braga's forum earlier and as far as Google Translate tells it they were very impressed and reckoned he absolutely ragdolled their back 3. They're delighted he's out for next week

There is being loyal and supportive when it's due.Alot of times Alfie deserves our support and sometimes he doesn't.
He is very stupid at times and we need to watch we don't condone or encourage these antics like petulance and the amount of diving he's doing.
He is an important player but he needs to get his act together and grow up.

Heard it all now.

Morelos doesn’t react positively to the benefit of the doubt, and ongoing messages of support. Only time we’ve seen a positive, mature reaction from Alfredo is when SG slated him and bombed him out.

He needs to rally round a treadmill. That’d be a start.

He was the first guy to jump on and celebrate with Hagi. There was also the full stadium singing his name after his first miss.

100% agree mate, too many forget what this guy has done for this team.

Hes no good to us if constanty unavailable for selection,needs hit in the pocket big time for every act of stupidity he commits

I think a lot of you are missing my point deliberately or unintentionally.

If you're seriously telling me that his head won't go down further after not playing/scoring as well and a new arrival playing out his skin then I think you're being niaive.

Not a criticism of either player obviously.

He needs to stop the needless bookings which are costing us and him. I think he gets more support from us than any other player.

Reactions: VMS

Wee bit like Kent in searching for his best form and trying too hard at times,but I'd rather that than not trying,needs to try and place his shots better rather than blasting it,just a wee bit of composure will bring his goals back.

I don't think we should "get shot" but I do think that when he moves on our squad will be in a better position should we recruit well.

He's extremely good but he's not very composed in his finishing

FFS where to start with this pish ?!

Btw, here's your contribution to the match thread after the team announcement;

"Our bench is so poor that it might aswell not be there"

Still feel the same about Joe Aribo, Kamberi, Greg Stewart ?

Back