We need to really rally round Morelos

FFS where to start with this pish ?!

Btw, here's your contribution to the match thread after the team announcement;

"Our bench is so poor that it might aswell not be there"

Still feel the same about Joe Aribo, Kamberi, Greg Stewart ?

He also started a thread earlier spouting the same p*sh he is on this thread.

Best to ignore as he knows less about football than my 4 year old son It seems.

Was outstanding last night all that was missing was a goal, with a wee bit of luck he could have scored twice and had an assist for Kent before half time

FFS where to start with this pish ?!

Btw, here's your contribution to the match thread after the team announcement;

"Our bench is so poor that it might aswell not be there"

Still feel the same about Joe Aribo, Kamberi, Greg Stewart ?
You could start by responding to it? Just an idea.

Seeing as your so fond of going through my post history, go through it a bit more and you'll see that I defend Aribo all the time. A bench is more than 1 or 2 players.

He has been unlucky not to score, goals wrongly ruled out and hit the bar. Keeper made a few great saves last night. He'll bounce back

The two shots he had in the first half I thought at the time, ‘he’d have buried those two months ago’, but watching them again he doesn’t do a lot wrong. The second especially he feigns to bend it into the far corner before going for the near post, but the keeper read it well.

The one on the line in the second half was also a good save by the keeper. It just feels he’s getting no breaks at the moment, be that keepers in inspired form, refs conspiring against him, or just bad luck.

He does need to step it up himself though. Only then will he start getting back to his best.

He’s had slumps before and bounced back. I think he’ll do so again.

Ffs, he's contributing, some shift he put in last night.

As for the shitehole that is Scotland, he continues to get cheated and refereed to a different standard.

Wake up to the bile and shameful treatment of our star player.

Ok, I’ll play.

What’s Scotland got to do with him staying at home next Thursday?
Or the extra half stone (at least) he’s dragging around with him?
The lack of chasing back?
The flopping all over the pitch?

When does Alfredo start to take responsibility?

At contract extension time?

You could start by responding to it? Just an idea.

Seeing as your so fond of going through my post history, go through it a bit more and you'll see that I defend Aribo all the time. A bench is more than 1 or 2 players.

Your thinking it's probably a good idea to get shot of Alfie is not worth discussing tbh.

You also stated that our bench was so poor we may as well not have one, before a ball was kicked.
Aribo came off that bench and turned the game, does he not count? Kamberi did well and Greg Stewart contributed too. Do none of them count?
Cannot believe I'm actually wasting time arguing these points. Enjoy your day! :))

It was a disgraceful decision to give him an extended break in January when he had a ban to come back to as well. He definitely doesn't look as lean or as sharp as he did in December.

Ok, I’ll play.

What’s Scotland got to do with him staying at home next Thursday?
Or the extra half stone (at least) he’s dragging around with him?
The lack of chasing back?
The flopping all over the pitch?

When does Alfredo start to take responsibility?

At contract extension time?
You seem to be all over the place. You mentioned we dont win championships playing for half a season, now you turn this round to next Thursday, which you made no mention of in your original post.

What's your point caller?

Your thinking it's probably a good idea to get shot of Alfie is not worth discussing tbh.

You also stated that our bench was so poor we may as well not have one, before a ball was kicked.
Aribo came off that bench and turned the game, does he not count? Kamberi did well and Greg Stewart contributed too. Do none of them count?
Cannot believe I'm actually wasting time arguing these points. Enjoy your day! :))
I said our squad would be in a better position if we used his fee to recruit well, do you disagree with the idea that two good strikers to compete for first team places would be better than just Morelos with other options being nowhere near as good?

Aribo came on and changed the game, yes. 1 out of the 7 made a big impact

If you want to kid on that calling an EL Rangers bench containing Brandon Barker and Halliday bad somehow discredits me, carry on.

He needs to get his finger out his arse, loose the stone he has put on, turn up on time and cut down drinking and show the fans the support we give him

He
And show the true meaning of loyalty.

Can't be easy for him right now with the off field issues, dip in form and Hagi now grabbing the headlines.

We wouldn't be at this stage in all competitions if it wasn't for him and he deserves our support to get him back to his best.
is a team player mate and and at every w lastnigjt showed this, he was excited as any of the scorers and worked his socks off.

Yes we should always give him support and giving him a bit extra won’t do any harm but Alfie is a lot tougher than others give him credit for.

Having Hagi taking the back pages over can only help Alfie as it gets him a bit rest bite from always being in the spotlight for scratching his nose to having a haircut.

Watch the press turn in Hagi if his form continues to make us a better team

This is turning into a pantomime - Can someone please tell him to hit the deck - stay down, count to 10 and keep his fu*king mouth shut. If he keeps this shite up he’ll be sidelined more than he’s played for us. I agree every twat referee is out to punish him at the first opportunity but ffs it’s not that difficult. If he doesn’t remonstrate he doesn’t get booked!!!

Can't be easy for him right now with the off field issues, dip in form and Hagi now grabbing the headlines.

We wouldn't be at this stage in all competitions if it wasn't for him and he deserves our support to get him back to his best.

I agree with this - a massive Morelos tribute display - show the guy we love him.

I said our squad would be in a better position if we used his fee to recruit well, do you disagree with the idea that two good strikers to compete for first team places would be better than just Morelos with other options being nowhere near as good?

Aribo came on and changed the game, yes. 1 out of the 7 made a big impact

If you want to kid on that calling an EL Rangers bench containing Brandon Barker and Halliday bad somehow discredits me, carry on.

1. Losing our best player and leading goal scorer will not improve our squad. We can keep Alfie and add a striker. Ask our manager what he would like to do.

2. You stated that "our bench is so poor that it might aswell not be there" - negative shite posted before a ball was kicked. If you want to perform some sort of mental gymnastics to convince yourself that the players that came off that bench did not change the course of that game, you can kid on yourself on, but no one else.

Just needs to work on his decision making and composure in front of goals and he could potentially go all the way to the top IMO

You seem to be all over the place. You mentioned we dont win championships playing for half a season, now you turn this round to next Thursday, which you made no mention of in your original post.

What's your point caller?

Sorry, I’ll crayon in straight lines:

1. He has contributed nothing since mid-December, his last act of 2019 was a pointless, pathetic dive meaning he had essentially the whole of January off suspended.
2. Since coming back, he is now 3 weeks back in the team and remains heavier, slower and ultimately less effective.
3. His diving has intensified and now a point of ridicule, to the point he is never going to get the benefit of the doubt.
4. His petulance now sees him banned for another crucial, season-defining game.
5. He’s not scoring. He’s missing. Repeatedly.

The absence of the first four points would soften my view of point 5. However, they exist. More tellingly, they are all points entirely within AM’s control.

He chooses not to address them at a time when our seasons aspirations require him to the most.

He doesn’t need a cuddle, he needs a rocket up his padded arse.

It worked the last time.

i seen at least 20 different people on social media saying we should get shot of him asap

How many hundreds of thousands of rangers fans are on social media?

Not a bad ratio so all in all, Alfredo has undeniable support from upwards of 99% rangers fans.

1. Losing our best player and leading goal scorer will not improve our squad. We can keep Alfie and add a striker. Ask our manager what he would like to do.

2. You stated that "our bench is so poor that it might aswell not be there" - negative shite posted before a ball was kicked. If you want to perform some sort of mental gymnastics to convince yourself that the players that came off that bench did not change the course of that game, you can kid on yourself on, but no one else.
1. I was responding to someone who said we should get rid, I disagreed with that but stated it wouldn't be the end of the world. Actually read what I say rather than immediately taking offence to someone who thinks differently to you.

2. I stand by that, outside of Aribo, there was nobody on the bench that you'd have trusted to start that game. We need to improve our squad depth badly, do you disagree?

Exactly, where would we have been without him, the filth in media have been trying to play down his efforts for months & theres far too many filth on this site & other sites putting mix in in an attempt to lump on pressure, people (our people) just need to ask themselves were his 2 recent disalowed goals justified ?

Remember what we face in this country, daily !

No Surrender Alfie

Sorry, I’ll crayon in straight lines:

1. He has contributed nothing since mid-December, his last act of 2019 was a pointless, pathetic dive meaning he had essentially the whole of January off suspended.
2. Since coming back, he is now 3 weeks back in the team and remains heavier, slower and ultimately less effective.
3. His diving has intensified and now a point of ridicule, to the point he is never going to get the benefit of the doubt.

The absence of the first four points would soften my view of point 5. However, they exist. More tellingly, they are all points entirely within AM’s control.

He chooses not to address them at a time when our seasons aspirations require him to the most.

It worked the last time.
Totally agree! This isn’t the Morelos show - it’s the Glasgow Rangers going for 55 show! So shape up and do your fu*king job!

Once the bairns born and he moves into the spare room for a good nights sleep he'll be fine. As some will know, it isn't easy having to share the bed with a women about to drop.....

You don't win sfa turning on your best player

Both situations deliver the same - fvck all silverware.

FWIW, I’m not turning on him, I know what he is capable of. In saying that, I’d rather not give a verbal reacharound twice a week to a player pocketing tens of thousands to remain unfit and unavailable.

If we have any aspirations of winning anything, we should hold our highest paid player to a high account.

Everyone making valid points of criticism of Morelos...which is fine. You also need to take a step back and accept without Morelos, we're not even competing in the last 32 of the Europa League.

Sure, it's a team game, but if anyone could be described as single handedly hauling a team through a group stage, then Alfredo did as close as it gets to that for us.

Is he petulant, childish, naive, infuriating? He's all those and more. He's also still our most prized asset and will be for as long as he pulls on the blue jersey. So yes, by all means have your moans, but know this...when he goes we won't have another like him for a long time.

Everyone making valid points of criticism of Morelos...which is fine. You also need to take a step back and accept without Morelos, we're not even competing in the last 32 of the Europa League.

Sure, it's a team game, but if anyone could be described as single handedly hauling a team through a group stage, then Alfredo did as close as it gets to that for us.

Is he petulant, childish, naive, infuriating? He's all those and more. He's also still our most prized asset and will be for as long as he pulls on the blue jersey. So yes, by all means have your moans, but know this...when he goes we won't have another like him for a long time.
Just as well Maradona didnt play for us FF would hate him

He actually gets loads of support from us in general, he is loved.

I love Alfie but right now he is in a bit of a slump and needs to play his way out of it. And his discipline yet again is letting him down, that was utterly needless last night.

1. I was responding to someone who said we should get rid, I disagreed with that but stated it wouldn't be the end of the world. Actually read what I say rather than immediately taking offence to someone who thinks differently to you.

2. I stand by that, outside of Aribo, there was nobody on the bench that you'd have trusted to start that game. We need to improve our squad depth badly, do you disagree?

You stated that "our bench is so poor that it might as well not be there" ... negative shite posted before a ball was kicked. Now you are stating that 1/7 of the bench was ok.
Of course we are always trying to improve our squad, but you are also writing off Kamberi, Stewart, Edmundson and our quality reserve GK.
I disagree that moving Alfie could be a positive, so yes, I pretty much disagree with all that you are spouting, and your match thread comment was unadulterated pish, that clear things up ? :))

Both situations deliver the same - fvck all silverware.

FWIW, I’m not turning on him, I know what he is capable of. In saying that, I’d rather not give a verbal reacharound twice a week to a player pocketing tens of thousands to remain unfit and unavailable.

If we have any aspirations of winning anything, we should hold our highest paid player to a high account.

Looks to me like plenty have, short memories the lot of them. We could point the many deficiencies in our team/squad/coaching staff, to single out Alfie is akin to what tims do

Looks to me like plenty have, short memories the lot of them. We could point the many deficiencies in our team/squad/coaching staff, to single out Alfie is akin to what tims do

Sorry mate, I can’t have that.

The majority of the issues Alfie is having at the moment are squarely within his control.

I honestly believe at least his heads not in it, maybe even his heart. Pretending otherwise does him, but more importantly Rangers FC, no favours.

At risk of repeating myself, he’s miles off the mark at the moment.

Sorry mate, I can’t have that.

The majority of the issues Alfie is having at the moment are squarely within his control.

I honestly believe at least his heads not in it, maybe even his heart. Pretending otherwise does him, but more importantly Rangers FC, no favours.

At risk of repeating myself, he’s miles off the mark at the moment.

If his heads not in it 100% it's not entirely self inflicted. The way he gets treated in Scotland on and off the pitch is disgusting, he has played well in recent weeks maybe not his peak but not got the breaks. I back the guy wish more of US would. I don't give a flying #### if you buy it or repeat yourself btw

If his heads not in it 100% it's not entirely self inflicted. The way he gets treated in Scotland on and off the pitch is disgusting, he has played well in recent weeks maybe not his peak but not got the breaks. I back the guy wish more of US would. I don't give a flying #### if you buy it or repeat yourself btw

He's not played well in recent weeks, that's just bollocks.

I'm supposing the Spanish ref was in cahoots with the SFA last night as well?

There's tens of thousands of reasons per week his head should ALWAYS be in it. No matter who hurts his feelings or triggers his temper.

Pity parties don't win trophies.

He's not played well in recent weeks, that's just bollocks.

I'm supposing the Spanish ref was in cahoots with the SFA last night as well?

There's tens of thousands of reasons per week his head should ALWAYS be in it. No matter who hurts his feelings or triggers his temper.

Pity parties don't win trophies.

Wow the fact we've won sfa recently isn't down to Alfie ffs.
The booking last night was harsh plenty react like that and don't get that booking. To suggest Alfie hasn't contributed in the last few games is laughable, you sound one of them that's how they have went for Alfie for months.

The booking last night was harsh plenty react like that and don't get that booking. To suggest Alfie hasn't contributed in the last few games is laughable, you sound one of them that's how they have went for Alfie for months.
Exactly mate.
He had perfectly good goals chopped off last week. He was booked for nothing last night

He had a good game last night albeit not scoring,the big issue here is down to constant acts of stupidity.its fcking indefensible and has to end for good.

Alfie gets plenty of support and will continue to do so. The long lay off might have affected him - just needs to get scoring again.

It was incredibly soft MU. You will see strikers react like that 10 times a game and not get booked. He was booked for his reputation.

Ma hole. This was not a Scottish ref.

Can he not just shake his head and mutter something. It was not as if it was a big game changing decision. Once again our man child best player misses a big game.

Have been critical of Alfies dissent problems in the past ,one of his strongest complainers about him costing us .But come on last night so called show of dissent was not worthy of a booking . players are allowed to show emotion he wasn't starling in the refs face he wasn't kicking balls away in temper he was waiving his arms about at no one in particular I would prefer to say he showed frustration rather than dissent .
So now on here we want 3 rulebooks one rule for the opposition ,another for rangers players which allows some emotion to be shown , and one for Alfie who if he shows any emotion at all he merits a booking according to some on here .
And for the posters who want rid of him in the summer away and boil your heids

Sorry, I’ll crayon in straight lines, great response when I’ve exposed your sheer stupidity in your argument.

Now let’s look at your points regarding a player of the team you ‘support’;

It worked the last time.
Youll crayon in straight lines will you? You’re all over the place and you know it, you’re an embarrassment makes me wonder if you’re Michael Stewart and a great response when I’ve exposed the sheer stupidity in your argument.

Now let’s look at your points regarding a player of the team you ‘support’;

Point 1, His last act in December 19, the cheat Clancy added on 2 more minutes than he should’ve and then raced to send him off whilst ignoring blatant second yellow cards for his favourite team. Get a grip.

Point 2. Are you his personal trainer, you’ve checked his weight etc, you know he’s slower etc? No facts and nothing more than your opinion.

Point 3. What diving would that be? When his arm was grabbed against Kilmarnock, whilst soft it wasn’t a blatant dive like Dicker. He was also pushed in the box and denied a stonewall penalty. But you horse on and slate him as a diver.

Point 4. Another soft as %^*& booking, you clearly see Alfredo saying it was no foul, yet he gets booked immediately, hardly the worst show of dissent from a footballer.

Point 5. He’s had 2 perfectly good goals disallowed by corrupt officials. The keeper last night made some great saves.

I’ll also add that he’s been the subject of racial abuse and sheer Vitriol from 2 sets of supporters and shameful and disgusting attacks from all sections of the Celtic minded media and being made out to be a thug (when he isn’t).

Who the %^*& needs enemies when we have ‘fans’ like you.

You are a clown whose whole argument has been shot down yet you try and ridicule others with your opening comments.

Rangers fan my arse.

He’s a troll mate, his posts show a level of dislike verging on hate of Alfredo.

Actually thought I was in the twilight zone there bud. Hard to believe Rangers fans think like this
I’m the same mate. Look at how Alfredo has been treated in Scotland. The sheer vitriol aimed at him is shameful and an absolute disgrace.

Their plan to affect his state of mind is working, the level of xenophobia in Scotland is vile and we have supposed Rangers fans adding to the hate fest.

I totally despair.

The UB should impromptu sing his song,get the whole stadium joining. Thats what he needs right now. Not just when he scores.

Back