We Never Stop…

Thanks for that info Op, will sleep tonight knowing what their new slogan is. Been sleepless for weeks wondering what it was going to be.

Passing the Boulevard of Broken Buckie Bottles I noticed the new Celtic slogan appears to be We Never Stop. Which got me thinking:

We Never Stop…obsessing about Rangers.

if you are minded, you can add your own.
Starts ironic thread about them, just to talk about them obsessing over Rangers...I'm not saying I'm suspicious but...

Is it not based on some Angie portaloo training session that the bheasts all cream over. They don't stop, they never stop, only at HT , FT and when Angie needs to stuff his ugly, fat, rancid, bheast face with some more cake

They came up with this after our “Relentle55” season didn’t they?

It’s a slight step up on the “unbroken hoops unbroken history” shite. Bah

Starts ironic thread about them, just to talk about them obsessing over Rangers...I'm not saying I'm suspicious but...
Yes, it’s an elaborate double-bluff. B-DDo you think the average Celtic fan possess the degree of wit your post implies?

indeed, maybe I’ve just pulled a fiendish treble-bluff on you...

Yes, it’s an elaborate double-bluff. B-DDo you think the average Celtic fan possess the degree of wit your post implies?

indeed, maybe I’ve just pulled a fiendish treble-bluff on you...
I can tell you appreciate my post though. ;) B-D

I don't actually think you are a lurker, don't care mate, just seized the moment like Eminem.

... wearing the same mhanky hooped top to weddings, funerals, christenings, holidays, court appearances.

... shagging oor mother-auntie-sisters / father-uncle-brothers

... dribbling sh*te about being "open to all" and "founded for charitable reasons"

... being a bunch of gypsies, tramps and thieves

We never stop. Except in the Scottish Cup Semi Final where we are blowing out our arse to the extent Bobby Madden is outpacing our players tracking back to catch Calvin Bassey who is playing his second 120 minute match in three days.

Reactions: VGM
I don’t see the problem in it. We allowed them to immortalise that phrase by gifting them a comeback title.

We should be seeing that as reminder when we go there that you should never rest on your laurels in a title race.

We removed the Seville suite, now go remove that motto. Put them in their place.

Back