We said 55 would break them.

BlueBuzz

Never in my wildest dreams did I think the fallout from winning 55 would be so magnificent .
There was always going to be some reaction, but by %^*& everyone and there dog that detests us has been kicking and screaming from the rooftops about our fans quite subdued celebrations .
Well I’ve a message for them.
Keep some tears for later because .

You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet.

I expected total tears from tims, not from the whole government and police :D
I think everyone was of the opinion that the "Scottish-only" media and the poets would be spewing but a lot of people on here also said "well, the SNP will go tonto too. They're rabid."

I dismissed that as people getting carried away.

I was wrong. They were right.

It has been much better than I expected.

The 'sexually inappropriate nats' and the 'sweep-it-under-the-rug' FC have common cause to detest our renaissance and re-summiting of Scottish football. Together they, their interests and their fellow-passengers represent most of what is the 'new establishment' in Scotland.

They hate our success, but better had get used to it.

I think everyone was of the opinion that the "Scottish-only" media and the poets would be spewing but a lot of people on here also said "well, the SNP will go tonto too. They're rabid."

I dismissed that as people getting carried away.

I was wrong. They were right.

I probably did expect some lesser snp types to greet, but all the way to the top on national tv. Excellent :D

The rage and the strops from the media and politicians are hilarious. If you look at the Evening times facebook page they must have done about 15 articles over 2 days crying about the same point over and over.

I couldn't help myself and been throwing out of a couple of WhatsApp group chats. To think there's still more to come is making me a very happy bear.. 55

We can go into the OF games with all the pressure on them. We could utterly scud them with brilliant free flowing football.
I cannot wait for this game week after next.

If ever there was a time to rubber-stamp the dominance you have over their flailing team it is now.

With the Jam Tarts coming back up (albeit with a whimper) this is turning into a terrific season from a personal point of view. The mentally challengeds finally back in their box. A team whose values represent what’s good about Scottish football back on the throne. The world seems that little bit brighter.

I cannot wait for this game week after next.

If ever there was a time to rubber-stamp the dominance you have over their flailing team it is now.

With the Jam Tarts coming back up (albeit with a whimper) this is turning into a terrific season from a personal point of view. The mentally challengeds finally back in their box. A team whose values represent what’s good about Scottish football back on the throne. The world seems that little bit brighter.
Before Stevie G under Pedro the OF games were dreaded. You would have wanted a covid outbreak (hopefully no one actually hurt in the making of this fantasy) around about then.

I really do hope the last few days will serve as a wake up call to any of our support who vote for the clowns in the snp. Time to wise up.

Before Stevie G under Pedro the OF games were dreaded. You would have wanted a covid outbreak (hopefully no one actually hurt in the making of this fantasy) around about then.
You’re right about that mate.

The turnaround under Gerrard has been magnificent, his coaching credentials cannot be questioned anymore, defensively I’ve not seen a team in Scotland so well drilled since Smith was in charge second time around.

It used to really irk me the inevitable tactic in this rancid little backwater of trying to take the shine off every Rangers success but I am quite used to it now and how every single thing is highlighted, accentuated, exaggerated, sensationalised to piss us off and demonise us to a wider audience.

We really do get under the skin and inside the heads of a lot of nasty people and with how 55 has been achieved it’s really bringing out the worst in our enemies and as much as it is quite sad because a lot of it is sinister and politically driven I am still smiling because we are back and their pain is only going to get worse!

I expected total tears from tims, not from the whole government and police :D
Probably find alot are one of the same. Mainly the government anyway. And the people at the top of police do what the nationalist master's say. Remember most rangers are seen as unionist/British. We are seen as a obstacle to independence. And we are seen as a potential trouble if independence ever happened.

It just show you though. They've been parading this "new club" pish for years. We get back to the top and the hatred oozes out of them like a burst johnny bag in their sister. They know fine well that we never died. Teams win trophies and this team has destroyed them.

The Party has only just begun

Like Super Ally said, shouldve got your kicks in while you could.

Welcome to the Party

The speccy wank who is beelin at Rangers? Same man who reclused religious and sporting institutions from csa inquiry. So, for him , park benches are much more important than wee kids being raped. Disgusting prick.

Im not overly fussed about the 21st now tbf, I’d prefer us to rip the utter piss out of them for 90min and laugh in their faces

While the fallout from the Media/SNP has exposed their bigoted views, I fear that our victory in Gdansk will lead to the biggest implosion ever

Never in my wildest dreams did I think the fallout from winning 55 would be so magnificent .
There was always going to be some reaction, but by %^*& everyone and there dog that detests us has been kicking and screaming from the rooftops about our fans quite subdued celebrations .

It's been magnificent

The seethe has been magnificent and it will last for months so I hope the filthy tramps are looking forward to flag day and all the joy being repeated again :)

I’m convinced it will.

I’ll always remain of the belief that Scotland’s 1978 WC perform he an impact on the devolution result of the following year.

A strong Rangers is very good for the union, I just fear it's too late in that aspect. Hope I'm proved wrong on that one though.

This

The weekend was only the start of it. Make sure these scum bags across the city dont forget this for weeks and months to come. Continue with flags and scarfs out in towns. Get the smoke bombs pulled and fireworks lit.

Looking at the profusion of Union Jacks amongst the celebrating Rangers fans, you can hardly expect the SNP and its leader to look favourably on what took place in the hours after we won the league title. The scenes that unfolded represented for the SNP, an opportunity to throw a bone to their supporters - especially the sellick-minded. It was a 'cheap-shot' by Sturgeon, who exploited the situation in order to attack a section of the voting public unlikely ever to vote for her party.

Meltdown continues and it is embarrassing and glorious in equal measure
Any time soon friar tuck will be along and claim he was spat at while repairing his sand sculpture.
All about the Rangers, get it round the lot of them ! !

I wish the Ranger support knew just how powerful we could be. We could destroy the snp if we stuck together.
Their hatred of us could be their downfall.

Back