We should breed our own

Only really works for them if they are related, preferably brother and sister.

I think they started doing that a while back.
this is his better looking brother
6465852dd878db45e7404c78cc11a4c6.jpg

Where to start with this

Ok let's for a second ignore the incestuous creepy as %^*& overtones for a second, does he want them to be a couple purely because they both have darker skin? Are they both Portugese? Like what's the logic here. Who thinks this weird creepy shit to start with let alone thinks 'I know ill fire it on twitter ra troops will love it'

Why do we have to share a city with these fucking pedo bastards, ugh....

Tbf, She is a wee darling. On the other hand he just looks like yer typical poet, But with a suntan.

Not often I agree with them, but if it keeps the mutants amongst themselves, it can only be a good thing.

They’ve been breeding for years….. with each other!

Ugly mutant puddle drinking sewar rat bastards.
Its not breeding if its an man and a child..

think they have mixed up breeding and pedophilia. Tho to be honest probably the same thing to that lot

The guys timeline is just full of hatred and all things Rangers. He’s absolutely consumed by Rangers and Britain.

The guys timeline is just full of hatred and all things Rangers. He’s absolutely consumed by Rangers and Britain.

Is this some form of reverse Eugenics?

Breed the worst version of a human being that you can?

Or Reverse Darwinism. The journey back through time...........

I thought this was going to be about the old Coatbridge Burgh Council meeting where they were discussing Drumpellier Country Park's lochs.

The Council were considering buying a Gondola as a means of attracting more tourists.

Councillor Charlotte Toal suggested buying two and breeding them.

Back