We still believe

IF Aberdeen beat Celtic today, we’ll win the league this year. I’m certain of it. They would absolutely collapse under the pressure.

However, I’m also certain Aberdeen don’t have the bottle...

Unfortunately we’re still not good enough to win this league. They b@stards will beat the sheep today.

Just posted on another thread.

Outwith the OF game, they play their next 4 league fixtures (5 including today) after us. This includes Aberdeen, Motherwell and Hamilton away, and Dundee and Ross County at home.

We play Killie and Dundee at home and St Johnstone and Motherwell away.

Time to heap the pressure on.

Just posted on another thread.

Outwith the OF game, they play their next 4 league fixtures (5 including today) after us. This includes Aberdeen, Motherwell and Hamilton away, and Dundee and Ross County at home.

We play Killie and Dundee at home and St Johnstone and Motherwell away.

Time to heap the pressure on.
Good point mate

We need to win every game to win the league. Unlikely but not impossible.

If we win it. It would be the best of all time. Kevin keegan style "i would love it"

We're certainly good enough, unfortunately we have given the beasts a huge start.

We’re far too inconsistent, the points we’ve dropped at home are criminal. A couple of clever signings in the summer and we can get closer to them.

It’s unlikely, but they lose today and it’s in our own hands to finish level on points with them.

We beat them twice and it comes down to who does beat against the rest.

We’re far too inconsistent, the points we’ve dropped at home are criminal.

This is very true, however, we have been garbage at home in some of these games, shipped points left and right, and we sit six points behind going into the final stages.

They are nowhere near the side they are meant to be, they are inconsistent also, and they have one thing this year they haven't had for a few years. A willing and hungry team chasing them down.

We have nothing to lose, they do, their arses will collapse.

This is very true, however, we have been garbage at home in some of these games, shipped points left and right, and we sit six points behind going into the final stages.

They are nowhere near the side they are meant to be, they are inconsistent also, and they have one thing this year they haven't had for a few years. A willing and hungry team chasing them down.

We have nothing to lose, they do, their arses will collapse.

I’d love you to be right mate but I just can’t see it. I agree that they are nowhere near as good as they think.

Back