We truly are the people

Super-Swally

The most successful club in the world, backed by the greatest support in the world.

No other fan base would ever show the resilience, support and loyalty to their club after everything we've been through the last 8 years and I believe we are on the brink of something very VERY special this season.

Mon the famous Glasgow Rangers!

The most successful club in the world, backed by the greatest support in the world.

No other fan base would ever show the resilience, support and loyalty to their club after everything we've been through the last 8 years and I believe we are on the brink of something very VERY special this season.

Mon the famous Glasgow Rangers!

Early days, and I wish we were 15 points clear of those rancid bastards.

But hopefully you're right because it will trigger the best celebrations of all time.

NS.

Honestly bears, I've never been so proud of our support and club!

And to finally have a manager, backroom team and group of players to be proud of.... It's been a f*cking long time coming!

Bring on the hearts, the Hibs and the celtic!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly bears, I've never been so proud of our support and club!

And to finally have a manager, backroom team and group of players to be proud of.... It's been a f*cking long time coming!

Bring on the hearts, the Hibs and the celtic!!!!!!!!!!

You should always be proud to be a bear. Even on or worse days

I in maryhill always let the shit that see know me that I'm one of us. Snappy dresser, you could pick me out a mile away, Kirkpatrick nick , yorkhill true blues , you know me , memories of partick loyal.

Where were all our "loyal" supporters when we were demoted to the bottom division. Where were they then?

Oh that's right - they were packing out Ibrox every home game. And have done ever since. We might be a moaning bunch at times but there isn't a more loyal following anywhere else in the world - fact.

Reactions: jtc
Back