We were shocking technical wise today.

Super Ally Does It Again

Every single player first touch was god awful they then got the ball stuck under their feet and had to panicky pass the ball back until shagger had it that’s where their goal came from too poor technique all over the pitch.

Also the pace of pass was unbelievable slow always behind or short.

Finally Tav looks a shell of a player he is and so too Arfield two left feet for that last 5 games.

Every single player first touch was god awful they then got the ball stuck under their feet and had to panicky pass the ball back until shagger had it that’s where their goal came from too poor technique all over the pitch.

Also the pace of pass was unbelievable slow always behind or short.

Finally Tav looks a shell of a player he is and so too Arfield two left feet for that last 5 games.

You're not allowed to criticise Arfield on here. At best you can suggest he's tired.

Thought jack, davis and kamara played some decent stuff in the first half. Everything then just bounced of arfield, defoe and aribo. Arfield's 1st touch has totally gone, half of them took him 5 yards back

Thought jack, davis and kamara played some decent stuff in the first half. Everything then just bounced of arfield, defoe and aribo. Arfield's 1st touch has totally gone, half of them took him 5 yards back

I disagree with Jack Davis and Kamara they were miles off it mate the amount of times they played a pass that was yards slow was incredible and just a yard off the game.

We had about 5 mins either half and even calling those 5 mins spells decent stuff would be pushing it.

I disagree with Jack Davis and Kamara they were miles off it mate the amount of times they played a pass that was yards slow was incredible and just a yard off the game.

I though they had some decent interplay. It was all around the middle of the pitch though, everything that went up to the front 3 was just coming straight back . Dont think either side won the midfield battle, their forward players were better

disagree with OP , strongly , but yes james tavernier's zone of the pitch was stifled today but a well functioning team should then exploit that overload in other ways

When you make the changes we made today, it is going to disrupt the usual flow. Playing so narrow and with so many bodies in the middle stifled any remaining flow. And then the players compounded that with a collective off-day.

Set the tone for the full game we were 2nd to everything but not pressing the game was utterly brainless.

I actually disagree with the point that we were 2nd to everything. I thought we won a lot of balls and crowded them out at times. What let us down was what we did with the ball when we had it. More often than not we handed possession right back to them.

What about out throw ins? They man mark and we get no time to control the ball. When they get a throw in we dont seem to care what they do with it. We allow them as much time as they need.

Back