We will win the league.

We still have all the tools at our disposal that we had last season and as yet we haven’t clicked yet we are on top.

We will improve and regain the consistency that had us so far ahead of the rest previously.

It was a disjointed pre season for all clubs across Europe and very few have managed to find any consistent level of performance.

Since the first game of pre season we haven't been at it.

Also the interruptions from covid and injuries isn't helping but not an excuse.

The players coming in aren't exactly taking there chance to claim a place.

We are predictable and have been figured out it's up to the management to sort this out and if they can't then we have went as far as we can then?

Don't think being less rotten than the scum is acceptable though do you? We look a very average side at the moment who have went backwards instead of pushing on
It will do for starters, from where we've been and had to fight back from. I will take being slightly less rotten than them for a few seasons. Wednesday will be big, do the players have the desire to blitz a rejuvenated Livi for a place in the Semi Finals?
Could we still win a league and cup double? Yes, Treble? Yes, could we win a treble and qualify from our EL Group? We could to all of that. And we could achieve all of that being slightly less rotten than them.

That will do for me, thank you very much

I still have a feeling they will improve, new manager, new tactics etc take time to instil. I think we’ll win the league too but will have to get the finger out if we’re to do so.

I still have a feeling they will improve, new manager, new tactics etc take time to instil. I think we’ll win the league too but will have to get the finger out if we’re to do so.
Now if your glass was half full and not empty, you could also see a future of Rangers turning the corner, Gerrard tweaking the tactics and Ange getting the sack?
That's also got to be at least as probable if not more probable than the half glass empty approach?

We're still top of the league, Celtic have forgotten how to beat us (or anyone away from home), and I'm confident our form will improve.

I do to. Also they can say they have had 3 difficult away games against us, Hearts and Livi (their bogey team) whilst IMHO we have faced easier sides on our travels.
Could we genuinely say that we'd beat Hearts, Celtic and Livi playing as we have, I'm not so sure.

Genuinely believe the title race will be a close run thing. Obviously hope it is us that come out victorious but the longer we continue to under perform the more I'm concerned we may have peaked last season and the players (unconsciously) have lost that desire that drove them to 55.

Now if your glass was half full and not empty, you could also see a future of Rangers turning the corner, Gerrard tweaking the tactics and Ange getting the sack?
That's also got to be at least as probable if not more probable than the half glass empty approach?
I think that's kinda my point, we will win the league but something might have to change for us to do so. ie a tweak in tactics or personel.

We will win the league. But I’m expecting more dropped points and frustrating games like today along the way.

Evidently still got a couple of gears to go through as a team. Just gotta hope it comes sooner rather than later.

Not having a settled back 5 hasn’t helped - don’t actually think we’ve played the same back 5 in consecutive games yet this season. Though the other end of the pitch is just as much of a concern the now with a lack of chances converted.

We’ve had players back at later stages in pre season due to the Euros/Copa America, suspensions in Europe, Covid last month. Not using that as an excuse but do think a combination of all of that has played a part in our kind of stop start form. However we’re nearing October and whatever the reason(s) behind this it needs addressed, improved on and soon

We will win the league. But I’m expecting more dropped points and frustrating games like today along the way.

Evidently still got a couple of gears to go through as a team. Just gotta hope it comes sooner rather than later.

Not having a settled back 5 hasn’t helped - don’t actually think we’ve played the same back 5 in consecutive games yet this season. Though the other end of the pitch is just as much of a concern the now with a lack of chances converted.

We’ve had players back at later stages in pre season due to the Euros/Copa America, suspensions in Europe, Covid last month. Not using that as an excuse but do think a combination of all of that has played a part in our kind of stop start form. However we’re nearing October and whatever the reason(s) behind this it needs addressed, improved on and soon
Totally agree mate, we will drop more points than last year but I think that was a given as last year was all sorts of record breaking. Injuries, covid and a terrible pre season has hampered us, as well as no real freshness in the team. We really need to step it up a gear but hopefully it clicks soon. I’m hoping the return of Jack and Bacuna bringing us something different will freshen the midfield.

I am a pessimist by nature but also do not like arrogance. I don’t want us as a support to become arrogant because that was Celtic’s downfall. Their board read into the pish being spouted by the support and did not feel like they had to address issues because “we will win the league still”.

on the subject of comparing ourselves to them over the last couple of years, we need to get Goldson’s contract sorted.

Disappointed about today as will everyone else be. Thought we looked great in the first half and should’ve been out of sight, second half was a joke. I agree with many we have looked lethargic and slow, devoid of ideas at times, and are definitely struggling right now, whether that be lack of belief, covid/injury issues, no real preseason, or whatever it is.

However, I’m totally confident we win the league. I know it’s all about what we do, but the scum are really fkin terrible as well. 4 ahead of them already and we’ve barely kicked a ball. 3 wins and 3 losses is close to sackable material, and they have Sheep, Hibs, Motherwell all away shortly. We will be further ahead by the end of October 100%.

It’s really hard to be positive after that, it’s frustrating that we aren’t clicking, we aren’t looking the same, teams are scoring against us and all the rest, and it simply isn’t good enough from our players. However, simply because of how bad our opposition is, I still see us winning the league pretty comfortably, getting that champions league money, freshening the squad and then hopefully moving forward again.
I think part of the inconsistency is that we are having difficulty playing a settled team ( as well as a few being off form ).

We SHOULD win it, but nothing can ever be taken for granted. We need to focus on ourselves and get some sort of form back, and not get too worried about what the 6th placed team are doing.

It’s a dangerous game basing your success on how bad the opposition are.
It's a very poor strategy and counter intuitive in my opinion and certainly doesn't inspire confidence as to winning the league. Seeing the team playing well and scoring goals without conceding is what inspires confidence in me.

W.A.T.P.

We haven’t settled and can improve a lot. They have hit their heights but it looks like they can’t stay there. They're being run into the ground in a game or 2 then going into a slump and the season has barely started. There’s no way they’ll be able to find fitness to hit the heights game after game further into the season.

It's a very poor strategy and counter intuitive in my opinion and certainly doesn't inspire confidence as to winning the league. Seeing the team playing well and scoring goals without conceding is what inspires confidence in me.

W.A.T.P.
Angeball?

I get your point though. There is a general air of something being not quite right but we will get into that groove eventually and start routinely blowing teams away again. Maybe it's the pressure to repeat winning the league, maybe it's individuals thinking they don't have anything to prove now they've got their medal or big contract. Maybe some think they're bigger and better than the club and want to move.

Still, I don't doubt SG has ambition to manage in the CL before the obvious next move to Liverpool. That will only happen one way and the management team will make it happen.

Hopefully, had a quick look at the last 6 we both play and they have the "easier" run in.
Playing shit and being top surely can't be a bad sign though surely!

A win today plus a good run in our coming fixtures would've really put the pressure on them. I still think we'll win the league however there's no need to make things difficult for ourselves and that's what we're doing at the moment.

We're fortunate to be 4 points ahead of them considering we've not turned up yet this season.

Back