Wear It Loud & Proud!

I’m wearing my new stuff at any opportunity! I think a lot of others are aswell! It’s good to see it out and about in Glasgow again!

Argyle street wasn’t blue today.Full of rheptiles.Ugliest thing I seen.A rheptile his equally ugly smelly wife and their two mini scumbags dressed head to toe in the poops new strips.Father and mother tops little rhats full strip wearing wankers.They looked like they didn’t have two pennies to rub together but enough to buy that monstrosity.Horrible smelly cu*ts.

Ive starting wearing mine more often now as fed up seeing cunts wearing GAA tops over here as i see more GAA tops than Celtic tops when im working round N.I

Can we lose the thinking that it’s unacceptable for people of a certain age to wear football shirts and other merchandise in public please?

Glasgow is blue.

Scotland is blue.

NI is blue.

The UK is blue.

The world is blue.

WATP :))
Beautiful words Sherbrook.

But who let you out of the transfer thread? Get your arse in there with some orange text!

:p

GAA shirt in Bangor and Ballywalter today.
Shameless bastards let them know I wasn’t best pleased.

Can we lose the thinking that it’s unacceptable for people of a certain age to wear football shirts and other merchandise in public please?

Glasgow is blue.

Scotland is blue.

NI is blue.

The UK is blue.

The world is blue.

WATP
I'll wear mine in exchange for some juicy transfer news:))

Had my Rangers shorts on today on a day at the beach in South Wales. Mother and daughter said to me , like your shorts. We are Cardiff and Rangers supporters. Mother who must have been in her 60’s said watched it on Thursday ( Leverkusen) do you think we should keep Morelos :)):)) if they post on here and I got the age wrong don’t report me,

Probably jealousy mate, I'd love that strip again. Mine got lost in a house move years ago. Still gutted!

Had a junkie come up to me at Croftfoot roundabout shops telling me he loved the top and that it was missing from his collection (along with half his teeth). Not sure if he expected me to give him it off my back!!

Not for me outwith the house/garden/5's but I'm not one for judging other people what they wear or do.

Seen a few Rangers tops around St. Andrews today.

Had my Orange Berkshire Loyal polo shirt on in the village today, hope that's up to scratch.

Generally have something with Rangers on it, loud and proud

Driving home from the superstore i had on the away shirt. Driving past a group of wee bams at 40mph, one turns and shouts "up the ra".

Get it right up them bears!

Glasgow is blue.

Scotland is blue.

NI is blue.

The UK is blue.

The world is blue.

I wore my new strip all night the day it came. Proud as punch!! But the idea of wearing a strip to the shops or out and about. I don’t know man. When you see tims decked out in their disgusting colours, I always point it out to the wife and kids “Look at that tramp wearing a football top to a funeral”.

I’m not ready for it. Wearing to the games and to play 5’s. Maybe even a run. Think that’s it.

But if you all do it, maybe I’ll join in.

Argyle street wasn’t blue today.Full of rheptiles.Ugliest thing I seen.A rheptile his equally ugly smelly wife and their two mini scumbags dressed head to toe in the poops new strips.Father and mother tops little rhats full strip wearing wankers.They looked like they didn’t have two pennies to rub together but enough to buy that monstrosity.Horrible smelly cu*ts.
Hopefully they were going to a funeral

I often see posts on FF about older gentlemen wearing football tops and how hideous it appears.
Well, fook those posters.
I'm 52 and as soon as I get in from work, my Rangers top is on.
I go shopping with my Rangers gear on.
When I see a fellow Bear wearing the gear I give a nod.
More often than not we have a good chat about Rangers.

I wouldn’t wear a football shirt, a personal choice as I wouldn’t feel comfortable. I will however definitely be buying and wearing the t shirts with the wings and RANGERS FC underneath.
Hopefully Castore will also be releasing some subtly branded casual wear

The Fort was the same. Saw two Rangers tops compared to about 50 of theirs. To be fair, I'll go against the grain of the thread because I wouldn't wear a football top unless I was going to a game, playing football or watching in the pub.

Glasgow is blue.

Scotland is blue.

NI is blue.

The UK is blue.

The world is blue.

Orange font be nice brother.
WATP

Glasgow is blue.

Scotland is blue.

NI is blue.

The UK is blue.

The world is blue.

Well said. Especially now of all times

Glasgow is blue.

Scotland is blue.

NI is blue.

The UK is blue.

The world is blue.

Agree completely.

We are the people and vastly outnumber the tramps.

Wear the colours every day. :))

I wear a variety of tops and polo shirts mostly when I am at my grandsons games out here in Vancouver or for casual wear and get some good comments ,don't wear to formal occasions but I still feel proud and privileged to be part of our world wide family, by the way I am no spring chicken at 77 but will continue to show the colours for a long time

Well they tramps seem to wear their green and gray shity tops every day.
So batter on I say.

Back