Weather tomorrow

Bigbluebear

UK forecast to be hit by a storm tomorrow. More so england to get the brunt of it, but looks pretty horrendous weather all round. Close to 40mph winds and torrential rain forecast for glasgow at 3pm tomorrow

Apparently stenaline staff got emails saying the boat might be delayed tomorrow aswell. Cairnryan due 40mph gusts in the morning aswell. Hopefully get docked okay

Apparently stenaline staff got emails saying the boat might be delayed tomorrow aswell. Cairnryan due 40mph gusts in the morning aswell. Hopefully get docked okay

BBC weather have I believe taken the wind in the Irish Sea upto 60/70 mile winds. For those Bears coming from NI might be worth if possible coming over today and poncing accommodation with friendly Bears.

BBC weather have I believe taken the wind in the Irish Sea upto 60/70 mile winds. For those Bears coming from NI might be worth if possible coming over today and poncing accommodation with friendly Bears.
No chance I could get over today. Looks like I will just have to hope for the best tomorrow

UK forecast to be hit by a storm tomorrow. More so england to get the brunt of it, but looks pretty horrendous weather all round. Close to 40mph winds and torrential rain forecast for glasgow at 3pm tomorrow

Shorts
Rangers top
Scarf
Loads of beer

Sorted

Back