Wednesday betting

Chelsea >1 goal
Chelsea >7 corners
Malmo >1 card

9/5 with 365

Will look at something more ambitious nearer KO

I’ve taken a treble on Chelsea, Juventus & Bayern Munich to give me some interest in the matches later.

Looked at Barcelona but they are an unpredictable shambles at the moment.

Salzburg over 1.5 goals
Barcelona over 2.5 goals (I know)
Chelsea over 2.5 goals
Juventus over 1.5 goals
Villarreal over 1.5 goals

20 quid acca with a 50% bonus boost, returns just over 900 quid.

Think it was @Coza who was saying about his new strategy to pick 2 goalscorers and 2 midfielders to get booked.

Well put that to the test with a free bet on the salzburg game and already got 3 out of 4 in! (both goalscorers and camara to get booked). If Vranckx gets a yellow I'll owe you a pint!

Think it was @Coza who was saying about his new strategy to pick 2 goalscorers and 2 midfielders to get booked.

Well put that to the test with a free bet on the salzburg game and already got 3 out of 4 in! (both goalscorers and camara to get booked). If Vranckx gets a yellow I'll owe you a pint!

Ive had it up twice this season and once I cashed out with 3/4 when clearly lego was about to be subbed and they didn’t suspend the betting - I still got £60 back for a £15 stake.

Anyone know who the Malmö guy who got away with about 300 fouls versus us? Number 4 maybe?

I picked 3 players to be booked last night and won 300 quid from a fiver. I’ve seen a lot of people put a few players on from the same game but thought last night, there’s usually cards in the UCL so picked 3 players I thought are usually carded and came in just after half time.
B95-C3216-63-B2-4-A9-B-8250-41713-C08-FC1-F.jpg

Ragin last night, I had witsel and Alvarez to get booked and haller n hallaand to score, was only waitin on hallaand and he hit the bar
For a 5 pound free bet

I picked 3 players to be booked last night and won 300 quid from a fiver. I’ve seen a lot of people put a few players on from the same game but thought last night, there’s usually cards in the UCL so picked 3 players I thought are usually carded and came in just after half time.
B95-C3216-63-B2-4-A9-B-8250-41713-C08-FC1-F.jpg
Great bet that.

Going to try the flavour of the day and go with the bookings.

Innocent - Malmo
Andre - Lille
Capoue - Villarreal
Freuler - Atlanta
Weigl - Benfica

Trebles, foursomes, acca

Great bet that.
A few times recently I’ve came really close with similar and it’s lost by 1 leg. Had 2 of them in last night on that bet and was waiting on Milner. He’d made 3 fouls by half time and knew he’d be booked next foul - seen Fabinho warming up and was shiteing myself Milner was getting subbed.

Got a wee turn tonight.

Atalanta to win (paid out early)
Over 3 goals
Over 1 card

Cashed out for £110. There will probably be another goal at OT but I thought I’ll take the winnings. Potential was £150

Edit : there you go pointy nose has just scored. Ach well.

Stuck 30 on Man Utd at half time 5/1

Just sticking to in play betting as my accas are getting worse by the weeks

Done a tenner on

Borough
Fulham
Bayern -1
Man Utd
Juventus
Preston
West Brom

Think it was for 400 odd, i always stick that extra bastard in for the greed

Anyway with my winning I turn to MLS

Atalanta - 1
Portland timber -1
San Jose - -1

72/1 - 20 on it

Also done 6’homes as the travel is beginning to kick in with the teams so good luck and hopefully wake up a few quid up and fire it all on Alfie to score first tomorrow night

Trying a rolling accumulator of over 2.5 goals bet just singles so was on the Bayern game. Didn't think it was coming in after they had 2 ruled out by VAR but thankfully came in.

10 fold Goals Acca. Barca fecked it early doors and too sick to put it on in the remaining games.
You know the rest.
Got a few bets up on the cards in the second half in the Man Utd game so not so bad. After timing I know, but I never post my bets here to curse them. Well played all winners tonight.

Back