Wednesday Football - ECL, Europa and English Championship

The euphoria of these comebacks comes with the hangover for Man Utd that they keep Solskjaer in a job.

No matter how much I despise Man U, Ronaldo is a fücking freak of football nature.

Without doubt one of the greatest goal scorers ever. Incredible player still doing it at this level.

Is Sane a regular starter for Bayern these days? I was surprised City were happy to let him, always thought he was a cracking player on form.

Blowing his load for United completing a comeback against a makeshift Atalanta side. Whether it’s league football, international football or the CL, he is a grade A weapon.
It's sad.

If this was a CL final or a European final involving England then fair play. But it genuinely sounds like he was about to run on the pitch and give Ronaldo a handy.

Some comeback from United, tbf. I can't stand them, but they are one of these teams who throw the kitchen sink at the opposition when losing. They rarely just meekly accept defeat. It is an admirable quality.

Is Sane a regular starter for Bayern these days? I was surprised City were happy to let him, always thought he was a cracking player on form.

The Bayern crowd were wanting rid of him in the summer; 2 months later they were singing his name!

He's one of those players that can go from pub level to superstar in a second. He also got that shocker injury that people forget.

Sane ;Gnabry; Coman. All the Bayern wingers are class in their own waya, but Sane is a different level in terms of raw ability.

It's sad.

If this was a CL final or a European final involving England then fair play. But it genuinely sounds like he was about to run on the pitch and give Ronaldo a handy.

Savage is Welsh mate I highly doubt he’d be too happy if England won anything. But aye the guys a fucking tool and as a Welshman I can only apologise for him.

Back