Wednesday football

Young Boys probing for a winner here, one thing Rangnick cannot sort in a week is a spineless shower of bastards

10 yards out on the stretch, YB player should have scored. Can’t see this being a draw, Utd counter or winner for the Swiss

He’s just a terrible ref. Gives a pen that was dubious, then doesnt give one that looks a stonewall pen(both for hibs). Then he books hanlon when it should be a red for last man. Anyway we were all told hibs had turned a corner cause of there performance’s against us…. Hahaha

Not sure I'd laugh at that last bit tbh just shows how utter pathetic we were that Sunday

Stays like this for Hibs and they could potentially be 2 points off the relegation playoff spot if games in hand go against them. Didn’t realise how bad a run they’re on.

In my non 19th Century Terrorist fantasy football side Andy Shinnie assist is giving me extra glee. Hibs being a Bottom 6 side turning to a reality will be beautiful

Seen some folk on Twitter saying Hanlon was cautioned for the second time when SSN reported him as being sent off but Robertson failed to send him off. No idea if that’s accurate.

Atalanta will be played tomorrow afternoon they are hoping. Your treble will run and if it gets abandoned again tomorrow you’ll get paid the double
I just got paid out on a goals coupon involving the Atalanta game,

Ladbrokes have it down as void.

Back