Wednesday night football

GovanFront4

What is everyone watching tonight? Goals show for me.

Current scores:

Istanbul Basaksehir 3 Leipzig 3
Krasnodar 1 Rennes 0

Leipzig hit the bar in the last minute from a free kick which should never have been a free kick! Been a good game this

Will hopefully be doing coursework but may find myself gravitating to the goals show.

Pick of the games for me is Dortmund or United.

4-3 Leipzig, can’t believe Sorloth is there now. An absolute monster of a striker.

Goals Show as usual for me on a CL night.

Wasn't expecting a great game there, but better option than Rennes - glad I stuck with it.

Dani Olmo has not set the world alight since his move.

I can see him ending back in in Spain it Villarreal or something.

Dani Olmo has not set the world alight since his move.

I can see him ending back in in Spain it Villarreal or something.
I’m a big fan of him, still only 22 & regularly playing for Spain. I’m confident it’ll work out for him in Germany, if not he’d easily get a gig at good Spanish side.

Hopefully he does kick on in Germany, much prefer that to Spanish football.

Bolingoli off for Istanbul after 36mins. Not sure if injured or not but the game vs Leipzig looked a cracker on paper (3-4 last minute RB winner).

Real Madrid or Inter Milan and either Manchester United or PSG could easily end up in the Europa League.

That would make the last 32 draw interesting!

I notice that Moise Kean is deemed good enough to lead the line for PSG in the champions league, yet when he was linked with us in the transfer window there were some on this forum dismissing him as not good enough...

I notice that Moise Kean is deemed good enough to lead the line for PSG in the champions league, yet when he was linked with us in the transfer window there were some on this forum dismissing him as not good enough...
Aye but he couldn’t cut it at Everton, as a 19 year old youngster in a new country at a considerably poorer team than he’s used to.

Might be a red card for Fred there.

edit, only a yellow given, he got away with one there.

That's never a headbutt.

Surely pushing someone away with your head isn't classed as a headbutt :))

Last edited:
Back