Wednesday night football

How the hell did the ref manage to come to the conclusion it's a yellow for a headbutt? Can the ref not be overridden in this instance? That's a howler.

Never a headbutt in a million years. Ref made the sensible decision. Violent conduct needs to be "excessive force" which it most certainly wasn't. It was more a peck on the cheek than a headbutt.

Hardly, he made the most of it looking to get him sent off.
Yes, he did. The fact Fred DID 100% push his head into his face it's a headbutt and therefore a red card, even if the PSG player did make a meal of it letting him off with a yellow is absolutely the wrong decision regardless of team, league, competition or anything else.

Ref made an arse of it.

If that happened to one of our players and the guy was only given a yellow we'd be going absolutely fucking tonto and rightfully so.

Never a headbutt in a million years. Ref made the sensible decision. Violent conduct needs to be "excessive force" which it most certainly wasn't. It was more a peck on the cheek than a headbutt.
Bonkers. That's all I can say to your reading of that headbutt - regardless of the meal of it you can't just go sticking your head into someone's face. It's a red card.

Yes, he did. The fact Fred DID 100% push his head into his face it's a headbutt and therefore a red card, even if the PSG player did make a meal of it letting him off with a yellow is absolutely the wrong decision regardless of team, league, competition or anything else.

Ref made an arse of it.

If that happened to one of our players and the guy was only given a yellow we'd be going absolutely fucking tonto and rightfully so.
If it happened to one our players I would want a red card, I didn't say I wasn't a two faced lady's front bottom.
But on this occasion I can be objective about it.

Right, so let's say Scott Brown does what Fred did in the next Old Firm game. I take it plenty on this thread won't be looking for a red card?

Manchester United back in this game, somehow.

Haven't looked like doing a single thing all night, should have a man sent off, 1-1.

I thought Fred’s foul on Veratti straight away could’ve been a red, never even got a yellow. Then had another foul not long after, gets away with a headbutt.

He is going to score the winner :)

I thought Fred’s foul on Veratti straight away could’ve been a red, never even got a yellow. Then had another foul not long after, gets away with a headbutt.

He is going to score the winner :)
Talksport also said he could have been off for a tackle.

Not like United to get away with murder is it, you have to wonder how much shiter they’d be if they didn’t get everyone going their way from officials.

Callum Paterson, did he not used to be covered in tattoos? just seen him score for Sheffield Wednesday and not a tattoo in sight.

Back