Wednesday night football

I know he must be on a ton of money and prolly has a lovely life in paris but I wish I'd have saw Marco Verratti at one of the major clubs. Going in 29 now I can't see it, at least not in his prime days.

I know he must be on a ton of money and prolly has a lovely life in paris but I wish I'd have saw Marco Verratti at one of the major clubs. Going in 29 now I can't see it, at least not in his prime days.
Absolutely, an absolute travesty that he’s wasted his career in France. Then again, maybe he’s comfy there & doesn’t have the balls to move.

Incredibly annoying because he should have a bigger stage to showcase his talents.

I had a look at HT to see the odds on him getting sent off & livid I didn’t back it, it was always coming.

These commentators on BT man...

Marquinhos' leg seems ever so slightly offside when he gets the ball for his goal, the commentators go on about how technically it's offside.

'But you know, if it's that close I'm all for giving the goal, BUT...' :D

Could be wrong but is it only straight reds that get checked?

In any event Solskjaer is a complete dumbass for keeping him on!
Yep. Everyone watching the game could see he was one tackle away from getting sent off. Especially considering they can use 5 subs. Dumbass.

We genuinely had posters on here saying “Giroud is pish” in the summer when someone started a thread on him.

Without getting into the “why” but how, could they be so wrong.

Tell you what, would be a bit embarrassing but Arsenal should be on the phone to see if they can get Giroud back in January.

Mind we were linked with Giroud this time last year?

Wonder if he still fancies coming up the road for a couple of real medals. :D

Back