Wednesday Night

My 1st game in ages and taking a mate from work whos not into football bit wants to experience a big fitbaw game type thing.
Hope we can turn in a performance but feel we need a manager fast for our fortunes to change.

Surely there will be no Miller, Windass
Shit I was going to slag off two or three who should not play on Wednesday, but I'm struggling to pick two or three who should play.

Will be toxic if it doesn’t go our way yeah. Completely understandable though, patience is wearing thin now.

if they put maximum effort in then fine

play like that tonight and they'll deserve everything that is coming their way

Surely there will be no Miller, Windass
Shit I was going to slag off two or three who should not play on Wednesday, but I'm struggling to pick two or three who should play.

Regardless of who plays or doesn't if Murty is in charge it is safe to say we will get pumped.

Then McInness will be the messiah again on here and the I told you so brigade will be back on

I think I will need to have a break away from this place.

Is the Aberdeen game on the tele?

OP have you heard anything in regards to a manager? I know you’re probably the only poster with information on here that’s worth listening to but you don’t post very often. Have you heard anything at all regarding who they are actually targeting or if any of the rumours of investment have any substance to them?

Last edited:
if they put maximum effort in then fine

play like that tonight and they'll deserve everything that is coming their way

A high number of the crowd will be on the edge of their seats waiting for the first mistake. The longer the game goes without us scoring will magnify it.

Sad to say but I am not looking forward to it at all. I actually feel lucky that I did not get a ticket for tonight and didn't have the appetite to go through on the hope of getting one there, and I drove to Luxembourg and back for the Euro game.

OP have you heard anything in regards to a manager? I know you’re probably the only poster with information on here that’s worth listening to but you don’t post very often. Have you heard anything at all regarding who they are actually targeting or if any of the rumours of investment have any substance to them?

Was saying the other day to a couple of posters that the whole manager situation has been one of the hardest things to try and get info on. The players/staff literally know nothing. Which can be seen as a positive, as we are keeping our cards close to our chest and not much is getting out. But on the other hand, we have gone 4 weeks without manager!

Last I know of is that McInnes was still the number one target and Aberdeen wanted to wait until they had played us twice before letting him go. King back for the AGM this week and looking to sort it then. But I’m not getting many updates to be brutally honest with you.

were too predictable 3-5-2 on Wed and go for it from minute one

some also need a lesson on what it is to wear the Gers jersey !!!

ironically were likely to thump them and whoever is in charge will be getting rave reviews - fitba is funny ....

Unless we sign McInnes before Wednesday I expect us to lose both of the sheep games. Can't believe I've just typed that tbh, but it's where we are just now.

Was saying the other day to a couple of posters that the whole manager situation has been one of the hardest things to try and get info on. The players/staff literally know nothing. Which can be seen as a positive, as we are keeping our cards close to our chest and not much is getting out. But on the other hand, we have gone 4 weeks without manager!

Last I know of is that McInnes was still the number one target and Aberdeen wanted to wait until they had played us twice before letting him go. King back for the AGM this week and looking to sort it then. But I’m not getting many updates to be brutally honest with you.
OK mate, thanks for the update. The whole thing is an utter shambles.

It's clear the board don't have a fucking clue, either. That's why no one has any info.

We’ll get beat, we’ll be shite, the AGM will be all staged “smoke and mirrors” with rabble rousing sound bites which fewer and fewer fans will be fooled by, and a McLeish type will be announced as manager shortly afterwards.

Longer term we’ll career from crisis to crisis repeating the same mistakes over and over and more and more fans will find something more fulfilling to fill their time.

Or maybe I’m being overly pessimistic?

Appreciate the info and makes sense. However, if we’ve thrown another season in order to be able to pay compo for McInnes, it will be one of the worst decisions this Board has made.

Sheep are no great shakes.

The weekend game is more of a worry than Wed nights game.

If we start taking our chances then we will be ok.

Dunno what our conversion rate is but last two games it will be about 5%.
Simply nothing good enough.

Any worry we should have us the ever growing injury list.

Appreciate the info and makes sense. However, if we’ve thrown another season in order to be able to pay compo for McInnes, it will be one of the worst decisions this Board has made.
I said last week that i had spoken to a former player turned pundit on the train.He also had another role at Ibrox a few years ago but least said about that the better.
His take on things was that the board was split.Two directors wanted Michael O Neill and the rest wanted McInnes.
Not saying that's accurate it's just what he had been told from inside Ibrox.

Weather forecast is for it to be bloody baltic too. I'm seriously considering whether to just stay in the house. If the board don't care enough to appoint a manager, why should I bother freezing my baws off to see us hammered by Aberdeen?

dont go then, youll probably sit on your hands anyway instead of getting behind the team.
i never dread going into any game.
I’m actually dreading what the crowd will be like the second someone makes a mistake! Is that ok with you mr staunch. How would you know I would sit on my hands?

Arrogant p***k

I'm offering my tickets to my dad and nephew, I'm sick to the back teeth with the whole fucking lot of them.

Weather forecast is for it to be bloody baltic too. I'm seriously considering whether to just stay in the house. If the board don't care enough to appoint a manager, why should I bother freezing my baws off to see us hammered by Aberdeen?

This, we're getting treated with utter contempt here.

I'll be there. I'm not looking forward to it if I'm honest. Worried about playing Aberdeen at home. What has happened to my great club. I feel like greeting today. Sort it out Rangers.

Back