Wednesday Night

Meeting up with two lads I used to sit next to for curry and a few drinks pre match. Looking as though that will be the highlight of the evening

Don't get on the hunks backs as they get nervous you know.

They need a fucking rocket up their collective arses!

were too predictable 3-5-2 on Wed and go for it from minute one

some also need a lesson on what it is to wear the Gers jersey !!!

ironically were likely to thump them and whoever is in charge will be getting rave reviews - fitba is funny ....

Could not agree more than this. We need to badly roll the dice and change it up. We have to many useless players out wide providing nothing.

Saved £500 by deciding not to fly in for this game...tv was nearly chucked out the window last night and missus and cats wisely all made themselves scarce during rtv coverage. My ST will still be used mind you....

Don't get on the hunks backs as they get nervous you know.

They need a fucking rocket up their collective arses!
The pressure of playing at Ibrox has been blamed for a lot of our poor results this season. Apparently the fans don’t back the players enough, but what was their excuse last night? Our away fans are superb and back the team to the hilt and that’s the thanks we get. Utterly pathetic group of players.

No doubt we’ll get soundbites leading up to the Aberdeen game from one them promising us all that the ‘players can deal with the pressure’ etc just Holt did the other day. The truth is the majority are utter frauds. They embarrassed us repeatedly under Warburton, they were a disgrace under Caixinha and they’ve produced some of the worst results and performances in our history. All this rubbish about the fans being partly blame needs to stop. The players simply aren’t good enough and they are too weak minded.

The pressure of playing at Ibrox has been blamed for a lot of our poor results this season. Apparently the fans don’t back the players enough, but what was their excuse last night? Our away fans are superb and back the team to the hilt and that’s the thanks we get. Utterly pathetic group of players.

No doubt we’ll get soundbites leading up to the Aberdeen game from one them promising us all that the ‘players can deal with the pressure’ etc just Holt did the other day. The truth the majority are utter frauds. They embarrassed us repeatedly under Warburton, they were a disgrace under Caixinha and they’ve produced some of the worst results and performances in our history.

You'll get the same clowns on here blaming the fans if we get beat by the sheep. A bunch of imposters earning more than most of us dream but don't criticise them as it puts them off apparently.

They deserve all the abuse coming their way, pathetic charlatans.

Murty has to change it on Wed night.Sad to say but he has to set up not to get beat but that's where we are IMO .

Wes
Tav Alves Cardoso John
McCrorie
Barjonas Jack Holt
Miller Morelos (if fit)

If some of the fans aren't up for it, hope the players are ffs
The players clearly haven't been up for it for weeks now. It was clear from the Hamilton game that all is not well within the club. As for last night - I didn't even bother watching as I knew how it would turn out and I didn't fancy sitting in a right old mood in the house on a Friday night, ruining my only day off this weekend.

Playing at Ibrox should make you grow as a player not bottle it, unless you are weak and pathetic.

Sadly those two words sum up our squad.

It will be the same faces in the same positions and we will struggle.

Saved £500 by deciding not to fly in for this game...tv was nearly chucked out the window last night and missus and cats wisely all made themselves scarce during rtv coverage. My ST will still be used mind you....

A had arranged to get home early from work for this game which would’ve meant losing 3 days wages - told gaffer the day will see the stint out and will give me and Mrs season ticket to someone to use

No worth losing a decent wedge cash to watch another gutless performance turned in

Will prob regret it nearer game time but last night was a sore one to take

Murty has to change it on Wed night.Sad to say but he has to set up not to get beat but that's where we are IMO .

Wes
Tav Alves Cardoso John
McCrorie
Barjonas Jack Holt
Miller Morelos (if fit)

Set up not to get beat at home against Aberdeen? Come on to f*ck!

With a Dorrans out, Morelos and Alves doubtful and confidence shattered. It will be hide behind the sofa stuff

I will be making my usual 200 mile trek - god knows why if Murty is still in charge.
Even worse I have just managed to get a ticket for Shittodrie on Sunday and as a mate pulled strings for me cannot even say I am not going

Driving up Tuesday night from South of England and might look to get a ticket if I can make time otherwise its a pub near my dads.
Still rather get to the game no matter how bad we are as don't get to many at the moment.

Back