Wednesday night's Champions League (not our game)

If Griezmann plays more than 30 minutes for them in 15 games this season, they need to pay Barca 40m Euro's, so they're bringing him on as a sub after 60 minutes every single game.

He hasn't started a game this season.
I absolutely love A.Madrid. from top to bottle they don't give a single %^*& about anyone but themselves. The siege mentality their manager has installed is unbelievable.

I absolutely love A.Madrid. from top to bottle they don't give a single %^*& about anyone but themselves. The siege mentality their manager has installed is unbelievable.
Couldn’t believe they said that’s their first home win in the CL in 2 years :oops:

Play like we did tonight and we will be lucky to finish 4th

cheers mate.

Yeah it was always going to be tough, but what I really feared was going into that last home game against Ajax with nothing to play for.

Particularly given how much the package cost.

Now I rather suspect that game is going to be an inconvinience rather than something to look forward to

Looking at that it's pretty clear that Napoli set out to exploit Alexander Arnold whenever possible - the guy had an absolute nightmare. I don't think he fancies defending any more.

There was plenty going on in these late games tonight what with Napoli pumping Liverpool, the dramatic finish at Atletico, the Lewandowski hat-trick, etc.

Back