Back Pages Wednesday's Back Pages - 17 images

John Greechan's "article" wasn't too bad until I came to the bit that says Edouard, Ajer and Christie were sold for combined fees of "around" £30M.
Sevull calculator still in business then ?

John Greechan's "article" wasn't too bad until I came to the bit that says Edouard, Ajer and Christie were sold for combined fees of "around" £30M.
Sevull calculator still in business then ?
You beat me to it - £30 million after the inflated amounts the mhedia claimed were received for Frimpong and Klimala is ridiculous. I wonder why C£lt1c lie about this and why the mhedia support them in it.

Despite the many opinions expressed yesterday on the forum and social media, and today in the print mhedia, I suspect the financial situation for them is less good than people think: £16m plus the sales to pay huge wages all year (including the Hart and McCarthy deals) not to mention any possible additional costs which might come in following court cases of historic child abuse, or issues with their crumbling ground. What a legacy from their years of unchallenged victories while we fought our way back!

Back