Back Pages Wednesday's Back Pages - 17 images

Back page of the Sun - that isn’t what was said.

RW takes the brunt? It was one question, wasn’t it?

If that's true about Morelos then get rid and get him to the airport on the 1st January.
Talk about a primma donna and yesterdays man?
More let downs than hat tricks for Rangers.

If Kent and Morelos are asking for stupid money then we must try to get something for them next month

Do people not understand it's not the 1980's the clubs don't own the players these days! If the players don't want to go anywhere then there is nothing we can do either play them or put them on the bench to spite our faces! Rangers have signed players out of contract that's life!

Who's going to pay for all the new developments looks like the fans will have to cough up again, reminds me of " Fools and their money are easily parted"

Surprised there isn’t a fund somewhere that businesses can get money from to make a building disabled access friendly.

Need to move on Kent and Morelos for the good of the club. They’ll be no loss. Neither has kicked a ball for 6 months

Need to move on Kent and Morelos for the good of the club. They’ll be no loss. Neither has kicked a ball for 6 months
I’ll admit I’m disappointed , a bit gutted in fact, I’ve loved both players since the minute they signed, Highs and lows.

But it appears they’ve decided cash is king and will be moving on. My last hope is we can sell them in January for some kind of fee.

After a year of living dangerously? Will that be the same year that we had a record turnover, broke our transfer fee received record, twice, were compensated 3x what we'd get for winning the Spfl for our previous manager and reached a European final? If the headline writer had a brain he'd be dangerous is probably closer to the truth of it.

Let’s hope Michael can get Alfie and Ryan ticking again because when they are in the mood they are irreplaceable.
We will miss them when they’re gone

Back