Wednesday's Back Pages - 20 images

Absolutely love the fact that he still believes hes sitting top and the best team. That belief could be the undoing of him and his team, lonh may it continue.

Thanks again for posting.
Wee man syndrome, Lance little should take off the green tinted glasses, John fartson is one bitter, twisted hypocrite.

I didn’t realise White was a bevy merchant.
Regularly made an arse of himself in the Strathbungo/shawlands area full of drink.

I have no time for the man but fair play to him for kicking it completely. I actually thought he was sober for more than 9 years as I seem to remember him saying he chucked it before he left for London and Sky Sports.

If they drop points tonight it'll be beautiful. They are on the verge of a total meltdown, bigger than the one they are currently having and it's delightful

Good to see that Lenny has called for a summit. Wonder if he will take “the dossier” with him?
What Lenny wants, Lenny gets!

TLB can't resist having a dig with the snide "you'd think we were 2nd" comment. Soon will be ya fat ginger tramp.

Enjoy it while you can you sectarian Cnt, you're only top due to the cheats in Scottish football, the only way for you is down you fckng slag.

The picture of Lennon and Gerrard in suits makes me laugh.

Gerrard's looks tailor made. Lennon's looks like it came off a gorilla.

Back