Back Pages Wednesday's Back Pages - 23 images

The Barca star who never made the first team!!
Record-52-IMG-1551.jpg

I see the bold Alice still can't get herself to commit to anything that blackens the mhutants name...."A fan who tumbled from Celtics top tier in an old firm clash was nailed for raping three women",one day Alice,one fkn day!!

Wouldnt it be great if Rangers employed someone to do some research into all her "old firm" articles? Give us the stats of how often she avoids mentioning Celtic in relation to negative articles and compare this with how often she manages to mention Rangers in negative articles about us and our fans.

This 'outing' would prove beyond doubt that she has an agenda. A bigoted agenda.

Start with one journalist then do the others one at a time.

As an example look at the letters in the DR hotline. The vast majority are pro Celtic and anti Rangers. Lets see the stats.

I see the bold Alice still can't get herself to commit to anything that blackens the mhutants name...."A fan who tumbled from Celtics top tier in an old firm clash was nailed for raping three women",one day Alice,one fkn day!!
The headline says Old Firm plunge fan.let’s be more specific it was a scum fan. Anyway, I thought these clowns decided the Old Firm no longer exist.

Wish mark Hatley try stop selling Alfredo
Also a article in record ( probably got their story wrong) says Rangers have to decide if Alfredo should be allowed to play for Columbia as he misses two games in premier league after isolating
I read Alfredo had not picked for Columbia ?

Last edited:
The slabbering over the mentally challengeds continues unabated.
And some said it would all turn around when we were back on top, that the mhedia cosy up to whichever side is dominant. Fact is they still love them and still hate us.

- Old Firm Plunge Fan
- Celtic stand fall beast
- A fan who tumbled from Celtic Park's top tier during an old firm game

Ah, so not a Celtic fan then?

Back