Wednesday's Back Pages - 25 images

Clarke can make Scotland exciting again? It might improve in results, but it will never be exciting under Clarke..

Where do they get exciting about seen a lot of them this season seven times to be exact and you could never be classed as exciting .
When at home that pitch gave them a huge advantage . When at Ibrox eleven men behind the ball and if he thinks he will get the same latitude from European referees as Scottish refs gave him against us he will be sadly disappointed . If they had wanted a manager to give them exciting they should have promoted Scott Gemmel.
Yes I know we had a bad record against them mostly this season but if anyone thinks he will get the same type of results in international matches .No they won't
Probably realise I don't rate Clarke

Clarke or not it will take more than him to get me even mildly interested in supporting the team representing the SFA, the same SFA that put the boot into our club when we were down and continue to do so at just about every chance they get. A team with supporters who hate us for defying everyone of them by not lying down and dying. No, not feeling it for the Scotland team at all.

W.A.T.P.

Latest posts

Back