PDeZTLO.jpg

7dlMHWG.jpg

9RsR7zJ.jpg

NAtkOSY.jpg

E2M44iu.jpg

SE3471F.jpg

ft9wgTp.jpg

ZSsddDh.jpg

I see the madman Ashley has popped again and Broon backing his lunatic gaffer,what fkn planet are these morons on.

Thanks Mark.
I see Ashley is backing his manager. Everything he said was correct. One rambling lunatic backs another rambling lunatic. What a surprise.

Gordon Ashley claims a conspiracy? The conspirators must be a bit dim to allow them to win the last 12 trophies. And Broon shows just why he is nicknamed Lego eater.

I hope Brown stays. They will not be daft enough to go for Keane but the last thing we want is a clean break with a decent manager.

Thanks Mark, it looks like the narrative is changing once again for TRLB being the vicTIM again. Can't understand why he is always right and everyone else is wrong... oh wait B-) B-) B-D

Haven’t been able to see these since Sunday but happy to report that they are now back to normal. Thanks for posting as usual and well done for doing whatever was needed to fix the problem.
Same here, thanks for sorting!

Broonaldo ”gie us a game boss” backs Lenny, surprise,surprise.

Thanks for these Mark, as someone who’s isolating and can’t get out,I can still see the sports pages, cheers me up these days.

Thanks Mark, appreciated pal.

broon is backing what Lurgan Flopp said, well there is a surprise one bigot being backed by another dumb bigot.

Leckie wants TLB in the trenches with him. He forgets he is the clown who created all this turmoil and isn't just the guy fighting it.

Always interesting watching who criticises Sellick managers, as it's a dead giveaway about what Lawell feels.

Keith Jackson can't even read twitter without Lawell taking off the parental lock on his internet, never mind write an article

Broonaldo talking himself up for the next managers job?
He is slagging people who are slagging his team, nonsense about people thinking they can manage based on their performance on FM but would be struggling to give a team talk.

After the interview clip I saw of him on STV news last night I couldn't imagine him ever giving a team talk that wasn't dictated by Peter Lawell.

Back