Back Pages Wednesday's Back Pages - 32 images

Thanks Mark, appreciated as always.
A couple of things jumped out at me -
McKenna,s career is blighted by injury. Why doesn't he move to WWF - he is well suited to that, although he may not like the posts being padded.
Berra is planning a comeback? Why don't Hearts go one better and sign Chief Ironside. He can jump higher, is more mobile, and probably understands the offside rule better. Although Raymond Burr would much prefer Celtic, given his well know sexual peccadilloes. The fact that he is tattie bread is also a bit of a drawback. He would be cheap though.
Where is Gordon Ghastly? I hope his fellow rodents are not gnawing at his bones in the sewer. I am missing his daily shite talk already

How great it is to get that lot in a state of utter confusion and not before time, they've had it coming for such a long time and long may it continue. It wouldn't surprise me if they were trawling these threads to get any clue.

Stephen McGowan’s page takes the prize today - hawking not one but two scum players, Edouard and Ajer. Given this is all direct from Lawwell’s table can we assume they’re skint?

Back