Back Pages Wednesday's Back Pages - 33 images

'Gerrard causing chaos at Celts not Neil Lennon'
THIS!
Keep saying this over and over - the MSM narrative is that the problem lies with them underperforming, chucking it and all turning on Lennon etc. however this has all been caused by Gerrard and Rangers. For the first time under Gerrard we have applied real pressure and it's causing them to crack wide open left, right and centre. For the first time they can't just turn up and canter to a title and it's showing their mentality has no capacity for doing the 'chasing'.

Bill L trying to say vigilantes hijacked their club there as if it wasn't their own fans attacking police, their manager and their players? Not the celtic way? Am afraid the reality is Bill that it most definitely is the Celtic supporters way you just closed your eyes to them knowing their previous especially when threatening refs but hey ho!

Thanks Mark ! just a pity poor old Ross County hardly gets a mention for their great achievement due to thugs and neds from the east end and their vile behaviour . Greatest fans in the World my arse !

Thanks Mark.
Bill Leckie WOW!, just Wow! an absolute throbber. That is one of the most embarrassing pieces of so called journalism I have ever read.

Thanks Mark ! just a pity poor old Ross County hardly gets a mention for their great achievement due to thugs and neds from the east end and their vile behaviour . Greatest fans in the World my arse !
Pretty sad really, they should have been all over tabloids and media being praised for that magnificent result!

Does anyone get the impression Barnes is trying to heap pressure on Rangers at a time Stevie is keen to calm things down and rightly so. Way to early for those sort of headlines for me.

Thanks Mark, all this time I thought it was our manager and our team that have caused the downfall of the scum?

Back