Back Pages Wednesday's Back Pages

Well that didn't take long Ange eh, ? after all the moonhowlers having a dig last week about us complaining about the performance of Clancy, Ange has asked all refs to protect his players, i would say that is putting the pressure on ?

Well that didn't take long Ange eh, ? after all the moonhowlers having a dig last week about us complaining about the performance of Clancy, Ange has asked all refs to protect his players, i would say that is putting the pressure on ?
So Rangers reportedly highlight 8 blunders by Clancy - no citations

Big Ange opens his trap about 1 tackle - 1 citation.

I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions.

Why did wim only stay with them for 1 year? I understand not wanting to be near them but why did he.

Why did wim only stay with them for 1 year? I understand not wanting to be near them but why did he.
Heard Andy Ritchie ex Morton on the Shoot the Breeze podcast. He was chief scout at Celtic at that time and claims Wim Jansen wanted him to go to Japan to scout 2 players. The club hierarchy refused to sanction the scouting trip. Ritchie claims this when Jansen realised he wasnt going to be allowed to buy his own players and left as a result of this.

I fcuking hate everything about that disgusting Club.

Just saying like B-D

Back